• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Know your pretty female journalists from Toa Payoh

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Which One Is Sexy ?

1_876217558l.jpg

Then how about this gal? New Paper reporter, cant remember her name, she report on food

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

the other is you? :smile:...or mebbe Raiders since he look damned chee hong.

hi there

1. wow! ak so huge in size, physically.
2. the gal in question is so so leh!
3. an ok looking individual.
4. i doubt raiders goes for such individual.
5. he is more into some juicy milf thing!

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shangdong Girl

[video=youtube;6YfwGMuh0fI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YfwGMuh0fI&feature=relmfu[/video]

Oh, I miss this on some weekends. A funny video ! I captured this funny scene (some years ago) on my dvd too.

On this video below, she talked about 'chopeing' a table in China too.

[video]http://video.xin.msn.com/?mkt=en-sg&vid=aed7d0ea-d96c-4432-bd70-84ad6505da89&from=sharepermalink&src=v5:share:sharepermalink:[/video]

jw5

Loyal

Bestest local newscaster is Othelli Edwards.
She speaks so clearly too.

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes, Sabrina Chua is also quite hot.

yeap the one. very pretty. and the photo above, i agree, not as flattering.

Otelli is another jude one...

few years back back, theres chinese-lookign CNA reporter with malay name, fara something. very pretty

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ST journalists nominated for inaugural environment journalism awards

Published on Aug 03, 2012

IM1e.jpg

Straits Times journalists Grace Chua, (left), and Jessica Cheam. Ms Chua and Ms Cheam, 29, are in the running for Environmental Journalist of the Year, along with four finalists from other media organisations. -- ST PHOTO: JASON QUAH/MUGILAN RAJASEGERAN

thinkorsink

Alfrescian
Loyal

this picture shows her talek, quite funny.:biggrin:

ottelli edwards not bad but not my type, she looks sporty. however, i am more interested in the psycho bitches behind the scene of CNA, like those who put up and write articles on the site.