• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Know this building?

mikec

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Was screwing around with Google Map and Street View of Geylang area. Chanced upon the below building remembered seeing it many times in the past. I think its no more. Very funny building because it seems like an unmarked building. Always wonder what's inside.

ScreenShot2012-10-18at81747AM.png

Another Street View photo shows its all wrapped up so I guess it must be gone by now.

ScreenShot2012-10-18at81720AM.png

Anyone know what is this building?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes I know the building for so many years & has always wondered what that building is all about, anybody knows? It is a plain looking, small wide tiles, one main door, no windows that I noticed, with a CCTV camera in front..

anybody knows?? :p

mikec

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes I know the building for so many years & has always wondered what that building is all about, anybody knows? It is a plain looking, small wide tiles, one main door, no windows that I noticed, with a CCTV camera in front..

anybody knows?? :p

This is exactly my reason for asking also because it is just very strange and for years passed by always wonder then forgot to ask. I totally forgot about it until past few days checking something about Geylang then chanced upon it again at Google Street View, cool app.

mikec

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Google liao....POSB Computer Services.....you can break in you can wire money to your bank accounts

Really? Strange really for a building without building name or company logo or even windows. I wonder how many buildings are like that in Singapore. Very strange.

angbin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Was screwing around with Google Map and Street View of Geylang area. Chanced upon the below building remembered seeing it many times in the past. I think its no more. Very funny building because it seems like an unmarked building. Always wonder what's inside.

ScreenShot2012-10-18at81747AM.png

Another Street View photo shows its all wrapped up so I guess it must be gone by now.

ScreenShot2012-10-18at81720AM.png

Anyone know what is this building?

I know this building very well. Khun Narong is half right. I cannot tell. See my sig.

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is exactly my reason for asking also because it is just very strange and for years passed by always wonder then forgot to ask. I totally forgot about it until past few days checking something about Geylang then chanced upon it again at Google Street View, cool app.

You sure you didn't go down the road to check up on the 'excitement' there & check if there are new batch of "chickens"..ha ha ha

That building has no name, no indication of what it was, except the number & street name that two stone "lions" and no front windows..even the bin centre..right? look like any minute...Green Hornet & Kato going come out from the side or back of the building. :biggrin:

Any idea...what is going on inside??:p

angbin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You sure you didn't go down the road to check up on the 'excitement' there & check if there are new batch of "chickens"..ha ha ha

That building has no name, no indication of what it was, except the number & street name that two stone "lions" and no front windows..even the bin centre..right? look like any minute...Green Hornet & Kato going come out from the side or back of the building. :biggrin:

Any idea...what is going on inside??:p

angbin gave some clue already in post #8

Last edited: