• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KNNCCB! Which ch@@by@ kia zapped me 3 times and say I'm a Kiasu Sinkee!

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i also kena zap 2 times, but their power is very low. so i did not notice at all, but if i find out who they are, my 106 will send them to moderation.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
i also kena zap 2 times, but their power is very low. so i did not notice at all, but if i find out who they are, my 106 will send them to moderation.

Sounds serious leh this moderation thing u talking about.

If you send them to moderation, what will happen to them in real life? Their car gets repossessed? They lose their jobs?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mine lagi better. Someone zapped me 39 points and he/she said that it was testing only

Thread: Tao Li speaks like any...
testing only

:mad::mad::mad:

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it's like old video spaceship shoot-out games. Your spaceship picks up and accumulates more power points and can shoot more other spaceships.

aiyah it is just online power. though i admit, it looks nice to have 100 power. :cool:

A

Admiral Motti

Mine lagi better. Someone zapped me 39 points and he/she said that it was testing only

Thread: Tao Li speaks like any...
testing only

:mad::mad::mad:

Not impossible / difficult to find out who zapped you... even without moderator privileges. :eek:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So the most powerful are:

1. Makaapa
2. Postnew
3. Ramseth

Postnew and Makaapa will not reply to any post only maybe less than 100 post reply.
Makaapa majority (98%) cut and paste from stomper.
Postnew majority (99.9%) post photo- but doing good jobs.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Postnew and Makaapa will not reply to any post only maybe less than 100 post reply.
Makaapa majority (98%) cut and paste from stomper.
Postnew majority (99.9%) post photo- but doing good jobs.

Yeah, Makaapa seems like the resident Stomp correspondent and Postnew seems like the resident photographer.

Makaapa got an assistant, BusNo64. :biggrin:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
WHAT?! No more crazy ideas about nukes?

image.php

LOL! I like your new avatar that fits your question picture-perfectly. :wink: