• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Knnbccb!!! Marine parade residents who vote for pap!!!

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
FUCK YOU!!! MARINE PARADE RESIDENTS WHO VOTE FOR PAP!!! :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
correct, marine parade residents need to repent.
TPL do shit and yet u all can vote her in????:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
at meet-the-ppls session ...

resident - miss, my daughter cannot afford bag to bring to school ...

TPL - mdm u r very wasteful ...

resident - WTF ?!

TPL - be frugal buy kate spade, don't splurge on fendi, prada ...

resident - KNN, im asking u for help in buying her a pasar malam schoolbag or even donated one ...

TPL - sorry abt that hee hee, u got enough cake to eat ?

resident - *sigh*

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Marine parade deserves her!!!!

cute%20tin%20Pei%20Ling.jpg

Last edited:

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiya, knowing PAP - even if they win by 51% - ass loong will still say 'resounding victory' ...

thats why don't be afraid to vote oppo, bcos alot sinkees will be voting PAP - never under-estimate sinkee stupidity & cowardice ...

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
sad day indeed for marine parade folks. Tin Pei Ling, all the best to you though we know you have NO CLASS, POOR UPBRINGING & you became an MP not by your OWN MERIT.
Marine Parade folks, treat her well. Forgive her stewpidity at times. After all, she's going to cost taxpayers $15K p/mth due to your support.

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
resident - miss, i show u my pet, it keeps me from loneliness in my empty flat ...

TPL - wow a dalmatian ? golden retriever ?

resident - this cockroach ...

TPL - runs off screaming ...

resident - eh why MP run off ??

dankos

CCB, i voted for nsp.

cheebye. these pap supporters sabo me for another 5 years :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo: