• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat KNN loser sinkie female borrow money from my uncle

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN loser sinkie female text my uncle to borrow $100 say very sick need to see doctor. she say no money doctor don't see her my uncle say to her KNN ter nao go to polyclinic see then don't need pay upfront after see doc take medicine just go home KNN loser lost for words and fo KNN

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Your uncle is too mean. He should lend her $150 to cover her medical bill, taxi fare and a simple meal at the coffee shop.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your uncle is too mean. He should lend her $150 to cover her medical bill, taxi fare and a simple meal at the coffee shop.
KNN my uncle already gave tips to see temporary free doc (till bill sent to home address) at polyclinic if go to pte gp must pay up after collect medicine KNN

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN loser sinkie female text my uncle to borrow $100 say very sick need to see doctor. she say no money doctor don't see her my uncle say to her KNN ter nao go to polyclinic see then don't need pay upfront after see doc take medicine just go home KNN loser lost for words and fo KNN
Why can't these desperate people just die and stop being a burden to society? Why can't they just implement the Soylent Green option and be done with it. No need for any caring pretense

oneMdeeBee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Was that ginfreely wanting money for nipple uplift?

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say to her KNN ter nao go to polyclinic see then don't need pay upfront after see doc take medicine just go home KNN loser lost for words and fo KNN

if u owe them money u need to pay first before u get appointment to see doc.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why can't these desperate people just die and stop being a burden to society? Why can't they just implement the Soylent Green option and be done with it. No need for any caring pretense

You are right. Sinkie old men who keep asking people to give them cigarette should just leave this world.

No money still want to enjoy smoking :rolleyes: