• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KNN..limpeh in dilemma leh...

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i say follow your heart, if you want to go chiong in china, go ahead...china is an experience,i think it's more worthy than your piece of paper.

Hey GAY BEN, li mai CB, chiong anytime can chiong. paper first, then chiong.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey,muthu,my friend. I am not those cb pple, I am just suggesting what I think.experience is more impt than anything.chasing paper is only good when you are young.
Hey GAY BEN, li mai CB, chiong anytime can chiong. paper first, then chiong.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think your boss will allow la. But will your balls allow? If you are a good worker no need to worry la.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mata wear shorts time is about experience. Now is all about paper, need to upgrade, otherwise retirement comes earlier than planned.:o:smile:

Hey,muthu,my friend. I am not those cb pple, I am just suggesting what I think.experience is more impt than anything.chasing paper is only good when you are young.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

then with all the sexperience come back singapore be a taxi driver?

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
hmmmm....dis might work...but where to find doctor that can give me post-date MC??

just PM that kong lanjiao wei clinton666 and offer yourself to be his target practice for his fury and power Muay Thai cum Jiu-Jitsu la
after he kicked your balls till they split and burst like balloons then no need MC leow :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For me, my paper more important, knn study so hard halfway thru have to give up paper? LJ la, I will give it back to my boss, ask him fuck off. Your boss dun stay with u thru out your life, but ur paper will.

thats right ...think for the company for what ?? if im his boss i also think for my own company first ..thats human nature . if he got the paper he can go anywhere ..but thats is if his paper is not toliet paper :wink: . but also must think of those FT in singapore ..by the way , got paper also no use :wink: sell himself cheaper then FT to the company nowaday is the only choice singaporean have :wink:

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My cheebye boss inform me we r going to Guangzhou in Apr for biz trip......KNN, one of my exam paper falls on the one of the dates....told me boss i got exam.CHEEBYE!

Can alway ask your boss, can i go after my exam date, if your boss value your work, he would make an exception for his employee.

There is always a choice, no harm in asking..... :smile::smile::smile:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Paper qualifications are worthless. In fact, they probably hinder career advancement.

u can always change ur boss...it takes u less than a semester to do that.

but you take another semester to retake your paper and hinders ur MBA.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
u can always change ur boss...it takes u less than a semester to do that.

but you take another semester to retake your paper and hinders ur MBA.

On the contrary. Those who think they can change bosses in the current economic climate often find themselves bossless and penniless for years.

MBAs are worth shit nowadays. They're relics of the 80s. It's now almost 2012. It's a lot more lucrative to learn how to write a smart phone app. It only takes a week or so to master. You don't even need to know how to write code anymore. Compilers do that for you. eg http://appbreeder.com/

I have 4 on the app store at the moment. The first 3 have bombed because I didn't structure them the right way. The latest one I've had some success with. I doubt if it will make me a millionare but it's definitely getting me a better ROI than some stupid MBA ever would.

An exception would be an Ivy League MBA but you actually have to work very hard in order to get one of those.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiya, why need yr boss to finance you to China? Going with the boss is always not a good idea. If am boss and my subords travel on my co's account, I make sure they got no time to enjoy the sights and sounds of city nite life, but whole day long do my work. at night I will hold meetings and have takeaway dinners or order in pizzas. And then when work is completed, I make sure all have to go back to Singapore office and write reports.No such thing as take leave there and continue to stay behind to enjoy.

Save yr own money take yr own leave and then enjoy free of yr bosses' eyes.

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyah dont need to in dilemma.. resign from your job and give up the exam also..enjoy yourself at the Gain City fair :biggrin:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On the contrary. Those who think they can change bosses in the current economic climate often find themselves bossless and penniless for years.

MBAs are worth shit nowadays. They're relics of the 80s. It's now almost 2012. It's a lot more lucrative to learn how to write a smart phone app. It only takes a week or so to master. You don't even need to know how to write code anymore. Compilers do that for you. eg http://appbreeder.com/

I have 4 on the app store at the moment. The first 3 have bombed because I didn't structure them the right way. The latest one I've had some success with. I doubt if it will make me a millionare but it's definitely getting me a better ROI than some stupid MBA ever would.

An exception would be an Ivy League MBA but you actually have to work very hard in order to get one of those.

the most difficult part of getting a MBA - is to get into it in the first place.

the studying part is nothing. I have seen some of the thesis done by MBA grads...anyone can write that.

MBA is something with high entry barrier...its like an exclusive gentlemen club, once you enter, thats it.

MBA is more for networking than anything else...

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiya, Going with the boss is always not a good idea.

unless you got boss like this _

Sondra.jpg