• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat KNN cock sucking blog dedicated to ginfreely KNN

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whose words can be trusted? Mine or theirs? Simple.
Obviously not yours, simply because you mix lies and nonsense with truth, in order to deceive the gullible! :frown:

If everything you have said so far are lies, you would be less evil, simply because it would be easy to know the truth, i.e. the truth would simply be the opposite of everything you have said so far, but that is obviously not the case.

Furthermore, you have a very bad habit of using:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
arguments and:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Playing_the_"Victim"
to "justify your abuse of others", in order to feed your sinful vanity (i.e. your desire to save, or even gain more, "face") by domineering over others! :frown:
Just like:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jezebel

who "met a gruesome death—thrown out of a window by members of her own court retinue, and the flesh of her corpse eaten by stray dogs." :eek:

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just like:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jezebel

who "met a gruesome death—thrown out of a window by members of her own court retinue, and the flesh of her corpse eaten by stray dogs." :eek:
KNN who knows if she continues to scream at keling in jb one day her fate might be similar thrown out of her jb whore house and corpse eaten by stray dogs KNN
and also @ginfreely meets 12/12 that is 100% of jezebel spirit KNN

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
51. how to distinguish a human and a 妖精
Brother Sweetiepie, your suggestion above. It inspired me to create a movie title :biggrin:

妖精取精(子)... Hussy & Jism :biggrin:

Here's my artwork for the R rated blockbuster movie to hit Singapore for the first time on National Day...:biggrin:

I hope you get the pun on the word Gin (精自如), 妖精,精子,and the English word Jism. :biggrin:

And also Leongsam's Chinese name 升 (erection) before Gin can get his Jism :biggrin:

200707hmgm8v9lramnma69_mh1532098337703.jpg

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brother Sweetiepie, your suggestion above. It inspired me to create a movie title :biggrin:

妖精取精(子)... Hussy & Jism :biggrin:

Here's my artwork for the R rated blockbuster movie to hit Singapore for the first time on National Day...:biggrin:

I hope you get the pun on the word Gin (精自如), 妖精,精子,and the English word Jism. :biggrin:

And also Leongsam's Chinese name 升 (erection) before Gin can get his Jism :biggrin:

View attachment 45247
KNN LOL my uncle think @ginfreely will be flattered for the lead actress to be so chio but poor Leongsam will be sucked till dry from the picture can tell KNN