• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat KNN bank hijack your money and ask for ransom ccb KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN everyone will know when doing ibank transfer from 1 bank to another bank account there is something to check "FAST" transfer i.e. immediate but KNN ccb this peasant bank app not sure due to what fuck reason transfered the amount requested sgd10k but receiptent did not received it KNN panic and called the peasant bank said FAST was not chosen KNN ccb but the 10k was deducted from my uncle account and when asked to terminate the transfer and will do the FAST option was asked to pay ransom fee of $20 KNN ccb question posed to kidnapper now who the fuck will want their 10k to be held hostage with the bank for 2 to 3 fucking working days as it is neither with the recipient nor the owner it is with the bank KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN kena fucked by recipient say by 1pm need it for emergency for HK race KNN 2 to 3 days later forget it KNN ccb called kidnapper to release hostage and somemore today sun only tomolo can release and need to pay ransom $20 ccb KNN can make polis leeport ? KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN mmm gum guan called the bank to demand money back with the following rationals KNN
1. why you setup a fucking trap for users to check for FAST payment and if there is option FAST should be the default option else a pop up message should appear as "do you want the payment to be temporary withheld by the bank" KNN

2. If the user has not decided to immediate transfer the money and to decide within next 2 or 3 fucking work days the money should be still with the user KNN who the fuck will want their money to be hijacked by the bank KNN

KNN cust svc lan lan say will escalate this fraud case to mgt KNN

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously are u a fucking retard? U can't even post a thread that is understandable.

U fucking Cheebye dog should have been aborted. U sound like u didn't even finish PSLE!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously are u a fucking retard? U can't even post a thread that is understandable.

U fucking Cheebye dog should have been aborted. U sound like u didn't even finish PSLE!
KNN you fucking retard simple English can't understand KNN beware of your money get hijack by bank while doing money transfer if fast option is not selected KNN

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
U fucking idiot. Here's your typical posting which has to be peppered by KNN throughout....

Today KNN I went to the KNN market which has a KNN ccb stall that sell KNN fish.

What kind of fucking retard posts like this? Were u dropped on your fucking head when u were a baby? Was your mum high on drugs when she was expecting u and hence the brain damage?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
U fucking idiot. Here's your typical posting which has to be peppered by KNN throughout....

Today KNN I went to the KNN market which has a KNN ccb stall that sell KNN fish.

What kind of fucking retard posts like this? Were u dropped on your fucking head when u were a baby? Was your mum high on drugs when she was expecting u and hence the brain damage?
KNN this world doesn't encircle your likings and needs KNN that's how lin ah gu communicate in real life with his friends colleagues and family without any problems KNN and of course without adding ccb that will be very rude KNN is the sincerity treatments and action that matters KNN however in this bank case KNN ccb is fully applicable and was delivered to bank officer KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN also need to rational with the bank officer you only ear mark people money when there is a clearance to be done KNN in this type of transfer there is no reason at all for you to ear mark it ho KNN don't treat lin ah gu as a typical stupid sinkie fool KNN

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN everyone will know when doing ibank transfer from 1 bank to another bank account there is something to check "FAST" transfer i.e. immediate but KNN ccb this peasant bank app not sure due to what fuck reason transfered the amount requested sgd10k but receiptent did not received it KNN panic and called the peasant bank said FAST was not chosen KNN ccb but the 10k was deducted from my uncle account and when asked to terminate the transfer and will do the FAST option was asked to pay ransom fee of $20 KNN ccb question posed to kidnapper now who the fuck will want their 10k to be held hostage with the bank for 2 to 3 fucking working days as it is neither with the recipient nor the owner it is with the bank KNN
Please write clearly what the fuck you are trying to convey. No wonder FTs are here taking over your job.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN this thread serve as a purpose to remind and educate sinkies not to be fooled by various organization KNN another eg is cpf KNN when in a hospital making payments and the counter staff say "sir do you want to claim medisave" tell them KNN i want to use medisave not claim medisave KNN medisave is my money understand KNN this is also how lin ah gu always beat a ceo to a puppy KNN must catch them red handed and unable to debate KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN just to add before you fight or complain about anything make sure is appropriate and logical KNN i.e. if the bank has upfront pop out a message or in any place mentioned to you whether you want to proceed for letting the bank to hold your money and you agree to it or you made a mistake with the account number that's a different case KNN don't be like lao cb @ginfreely ownself make decision to buy a jb whore house or agreed to do clear shit job accepted it and then complain non stop KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN case half closed with the following KNN

bank higher authority : sir I'm returning your call about the money transfer case

sweetiepie uncle : KNN i wanted to transfer money to someone urgently but it was held by your bank KNN so does it mean KNN i still not sure whether i would like to proceed with the transfer and meanwhile can the bank keep the money for me first else 2 to 3 days later i might not have the money anymore in my account KNN

bank higher authority : never answer but inside sure saying KNN ccb then replied well sir you could have selected the FAST option

sweetiepie uncle : KNN i always do transfer without any problem but wait... now I'm asking you why are you holding my money KNN

bank higher authority : sir i can do a request for you to cancel the transaction but it can only be processed tomolo as today is a sun and fyi there is a $20 charges but in this case we will waive it

sweetiepie uncle : KNN you never answer me why are you holding my money KNN

bank higher authority : no sound

sweetiepie uncle : what other options you have for me as the money is needed urgently KNN

bank higher authority : sir I'm afraid you can either ask your receipent to wait for 2 to 3 working days or i cancel the transaction for you and tomolo you do the fast transfer again

sweetiepie uncle : KNN horse racing is today not tomolo KNN just return my money asap with no charges KNN

bank higher authority : ok sure will do that for you and have a great weekend !

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN latest update about this kind of hijacking is not only limited to user choosing fast transfer or slow transfer KNN even when user choose fast transfer during a maintenance window (which is not informed) the money also will be stuck with the bank for 3 working days KNN if you attempt to call the originator bank they will say sorry sir the money is already transferred out from our bank but due to our maintenance the receiving bank can only clear it in 3 working days KNN if you call the receiving bank they will say you need to wait for 3 working days KNN KNN KNN my uncle weekend horse and ball punting money kena hijack again wtf KNN

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS own fault never tt properly wants to blame the bank. This is reminds me of the chow ah lian who wrongly tt to the businessman and then kpkb on social media. Sinkies are really idiots

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS own fault never tt properly wants to blame the bank. This is reminds me of the chow ah lian who wrongly tt to the businessman and then kpkb on social media. Sinkies are really idiots
KNN pls read carefully KNN the latest update after last yr incident KNN double ensure fast transfer option selected but due to maintenance the money is stuck and worse there is no indication and only the receiver replied say money not received and not shown in statement as good as money vanished from both ends KNN beware of this ho KNN if this is a mistake from my uncle end he chop his lj KNN a underwear bet can be made for this KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
After the money is transferred out it is no longer in the account holder ledger balance and available balance so it should be at least listed in the receiver's ledger balance KNN but that's not the case KNN user will think the money has been intercepted midway until they call the bank KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
From this you can see bank can setup accidental trap as well as daylight robbery trap (by using maintenance as leeson) to setup a contra investment house KNN KNN KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN also note my uncle will only offer bets with people when he is 100% sure not 99% about the result KNN how KNN want to bet anot KNN