• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KL LRT flasher on the prowl

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne+News/Malaysia/Story/A1Story20100929-239636.html

Wed, Sep 29, 2010
Daily Chilli

20100929.152655_flasherpic.jpg

KL LRT flasher on the prowl

Kuala Lumpur - There is a flasher on the prowl on the Star LRT, a student reported to the local press.

The brazen pharmacy student, who took a snapshot of the alleged flasher, said the man flashed his genitals at her when he sat opposite her in an LRT coach.

The incident occurred last Monday when she boarded the LRT at the Sri Petaling station to go home from college at around 8pm.

She sat at the side of the coach while the man took the seat opposite her.

She did not take much notice of the man until she noticed something jutting out of his crotch. That was when she spotted his sex organ which was exposed through a hole in his pants.

"I was really shocked when I realised what it was but I was unable to react," she said, adding she was really tired that day.

"I acted like nothing happened but I went on to SMS a friend, but he did not reply," said the student.

Strangely enough, the alleged flasher "closed his legs" and blocked his genitals with his umbrella when another female passenger sat next to her, the student claimed.

"Maybe he was afraid she would shout," she reasoned.

"But that pervert was still facing me, so I decided to take a picture with my handphone. I think he knew I saw his private parts. Luckily, I managed to get a picture before getting out of the LRT at the Chan Sow Lin station," the student said.

"The incident occurred in just about 5 - 6 minutes and there were quite a number of people on board the LRT. But I'm not sure if anyone else noticed," she added.

To other girls who may encounter flashers, the student said: "They should shout to draw attention so that those around them may help to catch the pervert and take him to the police."

She added: "Be careful when you get off the train and make sure you are not followed by perverts or strange guys. Also, avoid walking in dark areas."

She has posted the snapshot of the alleged flasher on her Facebook to warn other girls about him.