• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KL Kapitan was Hakka and brought in many Hakkas to KL

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Of course I shouldn’t. Only you dogs snakes crocodiles will and did ask for such pictures as proof of your ridiculous false sexual allegations of me.
Did I ask you to post? You are wrongly accusing me. That proves you are a Big Hokkien Liar!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I agree! At least most of the time she is!:biggrin:
No where else can you converse, banter, and have fun toying with a siaolang except here. Your physical safety is guaranteed and never at risk! Where to find such guaranteed safe entertainment elsewhere? Lol :biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
No where else can you converse, banter, and have fun toying with a siaolang except here. Your physical safety is guaranteed and never at risk! Where to find such guaranteed safe entertainment elsewhere? Lol :biggrin:
That's true. And even if she is physically in front of us, what can she do? Slap our faces with her one big one small neh neh?:biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
That's wise:biggrin: Anyway, she bailed after you proved that she @ginfreely is indeed a Big Hokkien Liar:roflmao:

She will go after you with a meat cleaver like this man.. :biggrin:

SoggyMadKookaburra-size_restricted.gif