• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KL Kapitan was Hakka and brought in many Hakkas to KL

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
In chinese your proof is called 牵强meaning not convincing at all while mine is solid and convincing.
Yours isn't convincing at all. Yours is a mere opinion like mine because we spot some similarities and we associate them together thinking that it must be! Lol :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kapitan yap ah loy not only brought in the miners. He brought in the prostitutes, and sold opium to the miners. Build boarding homes, charged them all rents and eventually KL emerged from the mess.

Nothing unusual for Chinese to harm chinese be it then or now. Just see what happened to me for proof. Anyway good that British broke up his Hakka monopoly by bringing in Hokkiens Cantonese etc.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yours isn't convincing at all. Yours is a mere opinion like mine because we spot some similarities and we associate them together thinking that it must be! Lol :biggrin:

No mine is UNIQUE ccb pattern not commonly found here whereas yours is general statement lacking in substance. You are not a man of substance and that’s why you make false allegations of me song song based on nothing and protect your friends based on nothing disguised as stupid supporting.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely lu chow 摇鸡 bye KNN
MV5BNjM0NzY3MDg5MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjkxNzAyMg@@._V1_UY209_CR87,0,140,209_AL_.jpg