• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KL Kapitan was Hakka and brought in many Hakkas to KL

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Siao Gin is much more entertaining for me than Opium Tan, War and military threads and Pro chink and Pro Trump shit. Lol :biggrin:

You Hakka insult me with filthy lies gave you happiness and you called it entertainment. And then act holy say I cannot attack you Hakka tsk tsk tsk so shameless hypocrite bully

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No where else can you converse, banter, and have fun toying with a siaolang except here. Your physical safety is guaranteed and never at risk! Where to find such guaranteed safe entertainment elsewhere? Lol :biggrin:

Coward Hakka criminal bully spamming lies hiding behind computer while I am good hokkien stating truth not afraid to be sued.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
eShit only praise spore... did he says spore is good bcos of the hokkiens ?... people like are good in putting words into other people mouth :geek:

As usual Cantonese tell lies to accuse me tell lies. When did I say that he said that? I said he said Spore is great but he forgot Spore is majority Hokkien.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
giphy.gif