• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KJ added that he would re-locate to live in Punggol East if he is elected

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
739813_585032051523219_1083331045_o.jpg

"Kenneth Jeyaretnam added that he would re-locate to live in Punggol East if he is elected." - CNA

....didn't he say exactly the same thing for West Coast GRC at the last GE?

"Party secretary-general Kenneth Jeyaretnam also pledged to move to the Telok Blangah area should his team get elected, so as to be more accessible to residents there." - CNA, May 2011

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's actually a good thing. Now a better opposition party can contest in West Coast GRC.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aiyah.............ah neh desperate liao...........talk big only..........

hope his party will just disappear...........

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will join election for MP at SENTOSA COVE.

I will surely move there if public buy me a bungalow facing the sea with a small headquater in Genting Resort World.

Last edited:

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will join election for MP at SENTOSA COVE.

I will surely move there if public buy me a bungalow facing the sea with a small headquater in Genting Resort World.

I think our friend Con Hee beat you to it!! And he no need to take part in elections to stay there.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Any one who joins the BE knowing the only thing it can achieve is to help PAP win.... is a PAP mole... that applies to WP as well.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Who the fuck care? Say something more sensible can?

KJ can forget about standing again for West Coast in future, or any other GRC or SMC for the matter. ditching the supporters whom voted for him in the last GE for another seemingly fertile piece of land? PTUI! JBJ would be turning in his grave.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Politicians who do not succeed in polls have issues with qualifications, credibility, poor appeal and use of wrong strategy and tactics. In the case of KJ, it appears that he is so detached from reality that he is in a world of his own. He was first to indicate contesting but surprised by the announcement. He can't even organise people in a small party how is he going to do anything for the residents. He is also a poor listener and never seems to learn from his mistakes. His party imploded not once but twice and both times spectacularly. His current CEC is made up genuine clowns or really blur characters.

The 2011 results is telling. His lawsuits followed by pleas for donations will not go well with voters. Voters will never take it lightly for donations for political stunts and adventurism.

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
kJ should just take a graceful bow and exit from politics. He lacks charisma, connection with the ground and political gravitas. what's the point of this all when all he has is his father's legacy. sad.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
kJ should just take a graceful bow and exit from politics. He lacks charisma, connection with the ground and political gravitas. what's the point of this all when all he has is his father's legacy. sad.

He lacks memory of the Pledge too.

It is difficult to keep track of the number of things he lacks that would be necessary for anyone to become a politician.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
okay, one party down...one candidate down....bye bye KJ and bye bye RP

who is the next to go down with pre-nomination suicidal remark ???

if LTK continues to talk arrogantly, one more will be down soon......

so far SDP has been quite discreet and careful....they should not allow CSJ to get so much exposure...or has he already??? if so, one more candidate down the drain...SDP down....

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm inclined to agree with Scroobal's observations. KJ basically seems to be a spent force, politically speaking. Well, he had his chances coming from such a privileged and pedigreed background and he blew it. There's only so much groundswell and sympathy to be invoked at the mention of the late JBJ good name! Also the novelty factor of KJ and his angmo "twang"has long worn off and what's he is left with is the crucial X factor or rather the lack of it! Imho, the Reform Party and for that matter, any other smaller outfits would not stand a chance against the PAP juggernaut. Bigger parties like the WP and SDP will at best be the underdogs. It is hoped that the PE residents will be brave enough to vote in an opposition voice to represent them to keep PAP constantly on their toes. After all, one has to work extra hard to justify sky-high salaries!