• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KJ added that he would re-locate to live in Punggol East if he is elected

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there is nothing wrong with KJ declaring that he would relocate to live in PE if elected. but the PE constituents likely don't give a shit about it too. didn't many of our opposition candidates if elected promise to donate part of their salaries to some town council charity fund or whatever last GE ? one party promises to give 50% ? were the constituents moved by that. no. donate salary also not put into my pocket. the constituents don't give a shit about this too.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he he he go JB cut rubber tree

No rubber trees in JB. Rubber trees are in the plantation areas of Johor state.

The Malaysia govt has in recent years converted more rubber plantations into bio-fuel plantations.

And that is why you see more low-end condoms that are made in Thailand instead of Malaysia.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not to be outdone, pap candidate, the asshole doc, just announced that he will provide free compulsory colon check ups for all punggol residents if elected. The same glove will be used to save costs.

Dr Ng Eng Hen is conducting breast checks for all young females below 35 years of age. Gloves will not be used to save costs. Palmer will assist.

Even PM lee is also into this recent trend of differentiating and standing out amongst stiff political competition. He will be conducting free math tuition for all P6 students in his ward. A* grad assured.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
No rubber trees in JB. Rubber trees are in the plantation areas of Johor state.

The Malaysia govt has in recent years converted more rubber plantations into bio-fuel plantations.

And that is why you see more low-end condoms that are made in Thailand instead of Malaysia.

Errr bro can help describe meaning of low-end condom or not? I mean does if affect the pleasure factor or tear factor or whatever factor? I in Thailand la cannot afford to make any mistake.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

if he lose how? and if he contest elsewhere next time? move again?

win first la, then move you dummy!

See, you're learning fast. I insert you move
Where can we go for the contest?
With your experience nothing compares to you.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I really hope he does the right thing for all by not contesting,,,volunter his time to help the other oppos,,,he is a spent force,,but what he is doing is damaging the oppos and by invoking JBJ memory,,he will instead tarnish it by his actions,,,,

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
739813_585032051523219_1083331045_o.jpg

KJ did nothing wrong in making election promises which he can fulfill.

And he's right about the Singapore electorate which is largely homogenous across all wards.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Free colon check ups? talk about getting shafted in the rear end...hahahahahah

Not to be outdone, pap candidate, the asshole doc, just announced that he will provide free compulsory colon check ups for all punggol residents if elected. The same glove will be used to save costs.

Dr Ng Eng Hen is conducting breast checks for all young females below 35 years of age. Gloves will not be used to save costs. Palmer will assist.

Even PM lee is also into this recent trend of differentiating and standing out amongst stiff political competition. He will be conducting free math tuition for all P6 students in his ward. A* grad assured.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I admire Kenneth Jayaretnam in carrying on his late father's dream. But sadly, he's no JBJ and cannot make it as a politician....
this is a frank and honest statement. I think KJ has a good heart.But a good heart cannot win an election.Sometimes, one has to be ruthless and merciless to walk away victorious.KJ is too mild, too gentlemanly and too soft. But I like his diction and his words. Queen's English indeed. Take care KJ. But you can still give yourself a try.Maybe the spirit of your dad will lift you up to capture the seat.