• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious King of Siam's No Horse Run Concubine is Back! Confirmed is 红牌 Ang Pai!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
tbh you are probably right,
just wondering, how could such an upright father breed this scum.....

A9A0C82C-430B-42C9-A605-F7BB8F87945A.gif

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
think yall judging him too harshly, he seems like a nice guy, horny but who isnt? at least he dont pretend to be pious unlike some royals

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thais basically have no self respect both individually or collectively as a nation.

See how they encourage family to enter the sex trade. They see no wrong doing there.

They even have a pervert as a king. Nobody bats an eyelid! And he gets worshiped! Everyone can see how Thailand does not develop economically. Their GDP depends on sex and farangs.

I hope for Thailand's sake they take out the king and dump him in the trash bin.

I have many Thai friends from both sexes. The men, used to work under me on offshore projects. The females no need say much, pussies that I already penetrated. So more or less I'm bit familiar with the Thai culture and their way of thinking. Actually if you are familiar with Thailand, it's a beautiful country especially in the countryside. But Thailand has been ruined by decades of being ruled by Juntas and dysfunctional Governments. Now not many of families sending their daughters to work in whore houses. But the girls themselves volunteer to be a whore due to many factors. Unemployment, being single mothers, mounting debts and being blinded by materialism, so last resort be a whore.

Last edited:

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The king soon found out that his latest wife Suthida Vajiralongkorn is not as good a fuck as Sineenat Wongvajirapakdi.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have mentioned before that Thai sex trade and red light district are a national recognition, no other countries does this better than Thailand. Even the King is part of the trademark. I wonder how the Thai people are gonna deal with such recognition.

Thai Government also depend on the pussies of their womenfolk to boost the economy. Now their economy going south, not many foreign tourists , local Tom Yum pussies also suffering even though local demands are still there.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
tbh you are probably right,
just wondering, how could such an upright father breed this scum.....
Bhumibol was overrated. Go read The King Never Smiles by Paul Handley. He unveils the cunning myths behind Bhumibol who created his semi deity status by mixing Siamese culture together with Buddhism. Bhumibol and his royal courtiers were very clever as they knew this was the way to sustain Thai monarchy under dangerous circumstances when Bhumibol ascended the throne as a young man after the mysterious assassination of his brother. His whole family is a mess except the fat unmarried daughter. But his son the present King is a total disgrace.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
You like Hakka women? They are beautiful, hardworking, thrifty and strong! :thumbsup:

1000x-1.jpg
I am embarrassed to say this...she is a canto...only one hand an embarrassment to the Cantonese..on the other hand she did what few cantos do...screw and control a fuckka.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The late King Bhumibol Adulyadej or Rama IX is no saint lah
His "alleged involvement" in his older sibling's death which is still a mystery remains unsolved till this very day
3 Royal page boys were later executed for this "accident" which later turned out to be a murder
Wonder if Wat Ananda at Bukit Merah was named in Rama VIII or King Ananda Mahidol's honour
Wat Ananda is the only temple outside of Thailand to be recognized by the Royal Household
Hearsay Rama X or King Maha Vajiralongkorn was stopped in Australia airport with China White back in the 90s ?
Any Thai rao jiao can confirm ?
He left his wife to face the music while he got scot free
As for the harem , agreed that Rama X lost miles to Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah and his favorite sibling , Prince Jefri Bolkiah