• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious King of Siam's No Horse Run Concubine is Back! Confirmed is 红牌 Ang Pai!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thai king frees jailed concubine to join ‘sex soldier’ harem amid pandemic
By Kate Sheehy
August 31, 2020 | 11:49am | Updated

Enlarge Image

Thailand's King Maha Vajiralongkorn and General Sineenat Wongvajirapakdi

Thailand's King Maha Vajiralongkorn and General Sineenat Wongvajirapakdi

Thailand’s king has allegedly pardoned a jailed enemy of the state — his former concubine — and is adding her to a special harem of “sex soldiers” he assembled to keep him occupied during the coronavirus.

Maj. Gen. Sineenat Wongvajirapakdi, 35, got the boot as married monarch Maha Vajiralongkorn’s mistress in October — after just three months on the job — because she tried to usurp the queen, the palace said at the time.

The nurse-turned-jet pilot languished behind bars until she recently got a reprieve — so she could join a special “military unit’’ of sex partners that the 68-year-old king formed for himself during the pandemic, Germany’s Bild newspaper reported Monday.

Vajiralongkorn has fashioned the entire fourth floor of the Grand Hotel Sonnenbichl in the German resort town of Garmisch-Partenkirchen into his own personal pleasure dome, where his harem caters to his every sexual need, Bild said, according to the Daily Mail.

The king likes to think of his sex group as something akin to Britain’s elite Special Air Service military unit — where the motto is, “Who dares wins,’’ the Mail said.
His current fourth wife, former airline stewardess Suthida Vajiralongkorn na Ayudhya, keeps to herself at a posh hotel in Switzerland, the paper said.

Vajiralongkorn married Suthida in May 2019, then took Wongvajirapakdi as his mistress two months later.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When Vaginalongkorn dies, I bet not a lot of Thais will mourn him as they did for Bhumibol.

Is he even well-liked in Thailand? When Bhumibol was still alive, shops, restaurants and homes in Thailand all had his posters, calendars and other decorations. Are there as many Vaginalongkorn posters in private spaces today?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thais basically have no self respect both individually or collectively as a nation.

See how they encourage family to enter the sex trade. They see no wrong doing there.

They even have a pervert as a king. Nobody bats an eyelid! And he gets worshiped! Everyone can see how Thailand does not develop economically. Their GDP depends on sex and farangs.

I hope for Thailand's sake they take out the king and dump him in the trash bin.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have mentioned before that Thai sex trade and red light district are a national recognition, no other countries does this better than Thailand. Even the King is part of the trademark. I wonder how the Thai people are gonna deal with such recognition.

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
i like him hes cool, seems like a fun king, maybe all kings shld be like him, not like those typical royal old farts with constipated faces and all their rigid protocols shits

main-qimg-427949c871574204984b9573fee8b6a2

8dce2ebd-7c94-539b-bc11-5a4a81be97af.preview-300.jpg

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
When Vaginalongkorn dies, I bet not a lot of Thais will mourn him as they did for Bhumibol.

Is he even well-liked in Thailand? When Bhumibol was still alive, shops, restaurants and homes in Thailand all had his posters, calendars and other decorations. Are there as many Vaginalongkorn posters in private spaces today?

same as the blind sheep keeps voting in the imbecile son here, thinking that he should be as good as the old fart

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can a human being live under such control. If the king not happy, she got jailed. If he is happy, she become a sex slave with the guised of titles and honours. What the hell is that? She can refused all these bullshit and run away.