• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Khee Chiu : cotton comes from sheep

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have some experience in cotton ,wool and silk ..all natural fibres and so my take on this subject

you see ,we use to procure say cashmere wool in countries mostly of mountain region because that is the ideal place for such sheeps to live and grow ...but wool in its raw form is good as a waste f its not carded and cleaned...so ,you need plenty of water so as to speak and such facilities are never in a mountainous region ...it's in the plain usually

than these wool need to be spun into yarn or threads as a layman would call ...just like cotton made of short fibres but need to made into a continuous yarn ...again such factories are oversea...in my days mostly in Korea

again such yarn made is useless unless you make a useful wear ..and in my days HK topped such production

eventually shipped to Europe or US where the market was

so ,even if Sinkie is a cotton growing or sheep reating country, the production of end goods are never never in the same place ..the produce makes global round before it becomes a product

can some one please tell this idiot please

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is painful to listen to his speech.
Poor pronunciation.
How is it possible for an individual to spend three to four years at a university in Britain, and speak so poorly.
What a terrible accent.