• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Khee Chiu : cotton comes from sheep

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Merino sheep are the best!

1590878023570.png

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fatt Choy come from your mother's cheebye? This cunt is such a disgraceful pig.

Braised Dried Oysters (Ho See) With Black Moss (Fatt Choy )
braised-dried-oysters-with-black-moss-stock-image_csp69791762.jpg

HAhahahahahahahahahahaHHAHHAhhHAha........................ OMG and 'Ho See' must be from ........? /rofl

K0g2nk.gif

Last edited:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
president and saf scholar. 1 of top 4 gce "a" level scorers from raffles institution and junior college. wonder what he did in cambridge university. even with web access today, he can easily look it up. and surgical and n95 masks are not made from cotton. if he can't get simple facts right, how can he be trusted to manage trade deals with other cuntries and enact policies for industry while helming the ministry of trade and industry?:eek::rolleyes:
actually, I really wonder how in the world he can do so well in exams... :confused:

hear him talk, my head spins from the nonsensical childish prattle...

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
HOW on earth he can be a scholar,a BG or MG and a minister ??? Just don't tally up.
In the private sector ,his CV would be thrown into the dustbin,no joke.
it's ok. now that he's in charge and being paid millions from our tax and CPF dollars, he will show us what he's worth... :confused::confused:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He reminds me of the Ah Chan character in MAN IN THE NET.
He is a national disgrace.

He was asked the question on what incentives were given to the companies
who were investing the 1.3 billion in Singapore. His "clever" answer - the
stability, the skillset of the workers were more important.

Translation: yes, we are giving away lots of incentives for signing up ahead
of the erection, but we won't tell you exactly what we are giving away. See,
I am clever, right?