• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Khaw should stop mentioning his religion in parliament!!

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of all the PAP dogs ministers, I like Khaw best. (Btw, I do wish the anti-PAP cyber-nuts stop calling the PAP “dogs”, while implying that dogs have a nasty, brutish lives. All the dogs I know live great lives. But that’s why I guess these born losers are cyber-nuts. They don’t even know the truth about how well dogs live here because most of the time they are in la-la land with M Ravi.)

Sorry, coming back to Khaw, I hate his referring to the depth of his religious feelings when he carries out his ministerial duties. He did this again when denying S&C fees to AHPETC*: “I’m also a very religious man.”**

What have his personal belies have to do with the price of eggs? If my mum’s egg seller keeps on harping that he is a religious man while reassuring her that the eggs are from chickens that are not fed with antibiotics , she’ll worry that she is getting eggs filled with antibiotics because they come from chickens fed only on antibiotics.

https://atans1.wordpress.com/2015/02/15/khaw-personal-beliefs-and-governance-in-a-secular-state/

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of all the PAP dogs ministers, I like Khaw best. (Btw, I do wish the anti-PAP cyber-nuts stop calling the PAP “dogs”, while implying that dogs have a nasty, brutish lives. All the dogs I know live great lives. But that’s why I guess these born losers are cyber-nuts. They don’t even know the truth about how well dogs live here because most of the time they are in la-la land with M Ravi.)

Sorry, coming back to Khaw, I hate his referring to the depth of his religious feelings when he carries out his ministerial duties. He did this again when denying S&C fees to AHPETC*: “I’m also a very religious man.”**

What have his personal belies have to do with the price of eggs? If my mum’s egg seller keeps on harping that he is a religious man while reassuring her that the eggs are from chickens that are not fed with antibiotics , she’ll worry that she is getting eggs filled with antibiotics because they come from chickens fed only on antibiotics.

https://atans1.wordpress.com/2015/02/15/khaw-personal-beliefs-and-governance-in-a-secular-state/

compared to the local jihadi $8 John... the real McCoy is also a very religious person.

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
AjjCd4l.jpg

vbGoC68.jpg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
this idiot rubbish Cow is a good character to make a movie of him.

He took up many minster positions and cock up all of them, lies some more.

Ah Neh Buddhism lies a lot. The Jap took Buddhism to suit their own (Shinto) to great height and is one of the top economy in the world whereas Ah Neh Buddhism is still stagant, lied and cheat to themselves and still remain 3rd world country, no future.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
JBJ was a very religious man, so was Chian See Tong ( Hakka Methodist Church) & so are many of the PAP members in Parliament, are Roman Catholics...so was one Augustine Tan, years ago...

Khaw should wear saffron robes & shave his heads, & atone for all the lapses in his Ministries he had helmed...from the NKF to the Bikes...repent for the sins his people have committed & for himself ...or perform self-immolation like the monk during the Vietnam war days...ommmm!....we are all religious & holey people...for we religiously pursue money..if he that religious, ask for pittance salary of $2.....:roll eyes:

Are we religious? ha ha ha

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ah Neh Buddhism lies a lot. The Jap took Buddhism to suit their own (Shinto) to great height and is one of the top economy in the world whereas Ah Neh Buddhism is still stagant, lied and cheat to themselves and still remain 3rd world country, no future.

Why is this Khaw bringing up religion in parliament?...I do not recall LKY saying he was a religious person or any of the ministers? now are we going to rebut everything in argument & say, " I am a religious person"? he certainly is opening up a 'can of worms'...:p

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Even Abu Bakr*al Baghdadi of ISIS also a deeply religious man. He even set up a religious state

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Why is this Khaw bringing up religion in parliament?...I do not recall LKY saying he was a religious person or any of the ministers? now are we going to rebut everything in argument & say, " I am a religious person"? he certainly is opening up a 'can of worms'...:p

Maybe he knows his key voter profile. Probably Chinese, Buddhist, more matured, mid income, etc....

He use whatever air time to solidify his votes

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

Ah Neh land is mainly Hindus lar

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe he knows his key voter profile. Probably Chinese, Buddhist, more matured, mid income, etc....

He use whatever air time to solidify his votes

The key voter's profile, most likely are the Christians, many of them from the PME's....but seriously, I think he is the first to mentioned that he is a religious person, JBJ should have said that, when they mercilessly 'persecuted' him..for " I am a religious person" or CSJ or? maybe now the WP...each of "religious " unto themselves...

We the voters are very "religious" too...60% religiously vote for PAP...ommmm!!..:biggrin:

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being paid millions per year very religious man like him and prosperity Gospels preachers like Pastor Kong is not complaining?

What about the poor and hungry?

Have you seen such religious men donating their own money for such causes?