• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Khaw Boon Wan visited Madam Poh to apologize in person - 9 Dec 2009

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
ministermentor.jpg

In MY Kingdom; only me have all the rights to drive and knock someone down without any penalty; and not the other way round.

Understand you Sinkies ah???

You like the flavour of Istana tea?:p

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
'croc tears' is not appropriate in this case, at least he behave like a gentlemen to take up responsiblity and acknowledge his blunder. Many other Pappies will look for excuses and explanation to cover their sins. Among all the PAP hypocrites, he still one who preserve some humanities

Yeah agree with you bro!

Khaw Boon Wan have some humanities then the mother fucker Wang Kan Seng.

Wang Kan Seng can some more gave very unbelievable explanation that Mas Selamat escaped out the Detention Centre through a broken window hedge and some help from the toilet papers.

Can you believed that kind of shit crap???

Might as well gave an even better and interesting explanation saying that Mas Selamat ate too much onions that day that he fart his way out from the Detention Centre in the toilet seat and landed himself in Johor Bahru Malaysia.

If Wang Kan Seng gave the explanation above, I think I can have a good laugh and gladly accept this explanation than some toilet papers stories.

:biggrin:

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
What good news? Mr Cow, peasants at the receiving end of expensive rip off medical fees, FTrash shxt service and substandard medical care are too shell-shocked and numb to receive good news now

“At 57, I have learnt not to get too excited with good news, nor too depressed with bad news. Every dark cloud will eventually pass; just as sunshine does not last forever."

http://iseeithinkiblog.wordpress.co...dication-error-victim-to-apologize-in-person/

This was published in the above blog on 9 Dec 2009

Khaw Boon Wan visited Madam Poh to apologize in person
December 9, 2009 • Leave a Comment (Edit)

Health Minister Khaw Boon Wan made a personal trip to Kandang Kerbau Hospital to apologize to one of the victims of the medication blunder Madam Poh in person three days ago.....

............A devout Buddhist, Mr Khaw who just celebrated his 57th birthday also shared some of his life philosophy with his readers:

“At 57, I have learnt not to get too excited with good news, nor too depressed with bad news. Every dark cloud will eventually pass; just as sunshine does not last forever.

The key is to stick to basic values in life: do as many good deeds as possible, even if minor; do no bad deeds, even if they seem slight.”

One of Mr Khaw’s birthday wishes is to see his daughter recover fully from an injury sustained during a road traffic accident last week.

She was apparently knocked down by a taxi and had been discharged from the hospital.

Mr Khaw declined to divulge more details when asked by reporters.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>One of Mr Khaw’s birthday wishes is to see his daughter recover fully from an injury sustained during a road traffic accident last week.

She was apparently knocked down by a taxi and had been discharged from the hospital.

Mr Khaw declined to divulge more details when asked by reporters.<<

Mr Cow gan cheong now. He knows karma is catching up on his family liao. So better not talk so much cow and start do more kind deeds!

zhugeliang

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>one of mr khaw’s birthday wishes is to see his daughter recover fully from an injury sustained during a road traffic accident last week.

Mr khaw declined to divulge more details when asked by reporters.<<

mr cow gan cheong now. He knows karma is catching up on his family liao. So better not talk so much cow and start do more kind deeds!

dun be so bad leh, pray that the daughter is safe and healthy so that she got chance to send him to johor old folks home when he is old.---- (MALAYSIA NURSING HOME IS CHEAPER)