• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Khaw Boon Wan: Crowding Should Have Been Foreseen!

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Overcrowding at Hospital is just a tip of an iceberg.

if there is no masterplan and PAP continues to use hit and run method to house massive foreign workers, more problems to come.

The iceberg which I find no excuse they can give. If the masterplan was to increase the population to 6m, wouldn't it be logical that the country infrastructure must be updgraded to accommodate this huge influx?

Traffic management, public transportation, hospitals all seem to have taken a back seat. It looks like these are "hidden" from the world, so not worth paying attention to. Airport and international schooling on the other hand, gets continually expanded for the same reason.

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
after transportation increment,i think next will hospital's bills increment.
the signs are already been given out.

DeadSilence

And what is the SDP's solution to this? (Besides protesting of course)

You are a joke. This is the only intellectual thinking you PAP dogs are capable of.

"If you don't have a solution, shut up!"

"If you don't like what the PAP is dishing out, get out of the country!"

I don't know why I even bothered to register so I can respond to this dog. Just amazing how morally and intellectually bankrupt this whole PAP machine has become after so many years of running this country as they see fit.

I can't believe that they have people on ministry payrolls, using tax payers money, sitting around responding to anything that questions the PAP.

Shame on you PAP and those without a conscience.

A

Alu862

How many times must i say read my other posts before calling me names

your chee is so great why arent you there to support his protests

you are a joke. This is the only intellectual thinking you pap dogs are capable of.

"if you don't have a solution, shut up!"

"if you don't like what the pap is dishing out, get out of the country!"

i don't know why i even bothered to register so i can respond to this dog. Just amazing how morally and intellectually bankrupt this whole pap machine has become after so many years of running this country as they see fit.

I can't believe that they have people on ministry payrolls, using tax payers money, sitting around responding to anything that questions the pap.

Shame on you pap and those without a conscience.