• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Keppel going to retrench some of workers?!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No pay leave for 2 years?

What a novel way to keep retrenchment figures down....this calls for a raise for whoever thougt of it.

Wonder, how they going to enforce this?....how to put down on paper, you are an employee but you do not need to turn up for work for 24 months & you do not collect pay.How about benefits?....like medical? CPF?..won't CPF be investigating them?, "phantom employees"??

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wonder, how they going to enforce this?....how to put down on paper, you are an employee but you do not need to turn up for work for 24 months & you do not collect pay.How about benefits?....like medical? CPF?..won't CPF be investigating them?, "phantom employees"??

Should be voluntary NPL for 100 years. So company can claim work till die for company. BTW, these kind of scams are how fake FT who only get 500 dollars declare 10000 dollar a mth salary. NPL back in India/China

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
u working in ur fathers company?iv seen those smc before,small office,all the desk lined up like classroom facing the front,all the workers are immaculately dressed like uni grads,if they dont get up and bow when the boss enters the room,they will be fired on the spot.

no, that was decade back.
I know local boss cannot make it,so I fir3d that when they try to swallow AWS.
I have never turn back since despite they call me once in a while to ask if any intention to join back

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
while oil price was >100 and they enjoyed big bonus.
they should save more . so now even take no pay leave then also no need jiak grass