• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Keppel Corporation Shares

monexsecurities

Hey, If you own 50,000 shares of a penny stock priced at $1, even a $1 rise in the share price can give you $50,000 in a single day. This is not possible in the case of a large stock, because it would require large capital to buy such a large volume of shares. There are a lot of downsides to penny stocks too

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey, If you own 50,000 shares of a penny stock priced at $1, even a $1 rise in the share price can give you $50,000 in a single day. This is not possible in the case of a large stock, because it would require large capital to buy such a large volume of shares. There are a lot of downsides to penny stocks too

$1 rise for penny stock? Rare...:smile:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
are traded at $5.70 today. Ho Ching, Lee Boon Yang and Loh Chin Hua have messed up Kep Corp with the corruption scandal in Brazil. But dont let three clowns destroy a good company. Isnt it time to buy Kep Corp shares now? Let the wise investor go in and make a good profit
KC shares reached $6.82 today. This is 20% rise in 3mths. excellent performance. Much better and less risk that Hyflux's perpetual shares.

I expect KC to reach abt $7 within the next few days.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KC shares reached $6.82 today. This is 20% rise in 3mths. excellent performance. Much better and less risk that Hyflux's perpetual shares.

I expect KC to reach abt $7 within the next few days.
kepcorp announcing results 2molo woh ... if result sugs, wil iz price free fall after dat? ...

btw, howz about ur other favorites wing tai n tai sin? ...

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
kepcorp announcing results 2molo woh ... if result sugs, wil iz price free fall after dat? ...

yes, KC's 1Q2019 results will be out tmrw. I hv already predicted tt KC will soar to abt $7 (see post#103) in the next few days. What do you think?

swimorsink

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, KC's 1Q2019 results will be out tmrw. I hv already predicted tt KC will soar to abt $7 (see post#103) in the next few days. What do you think?

Last time I had KC shares but sold them but now I still have the Infrastructre TRUST sharesbut are they good to keep?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time I had KC shares but sold them but now I still have the Infrastructre TRUST sharesbut are they good to keep?
It depends whether you are risk adverse or otherwise. If you have made a good profit, may be good to take profits and wait for it to come down and buy back

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

the property market is quiet. WT is a good counter but because the industry is quiet, it will continue to trade sideways for a while. But if one has the money, can buy and get dividends and wait for market to pick up or WT to go private

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KC rose 20c today to $6.94. a gain of 3%

i expect it to rise more over the next few days

Now US seow lang Pompeo declared Iran RG Qasem a terrorist..status equavilent to IS. If indeed US were to invade Iran, i believe KC will rise even further.