• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Keong Hui, 38, and Ten-ni, 35, got married

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wedding: Genting's Successor & Zouk Chairman Lim Keong Hui Ties The Knot
hype.my

Source: IG

The chairman of Genting Group Tan Sri Lim Kok Thay just gained a new daughter-in-law. His eldest son Lim Keong Hui (who became the Deputy Chief Executive Officer of Genting Bhd in January 2019) tied the knot with his girlfriend Ten-ni Soh after being together for 4 years.

Close friends and family were in attendance during the intimate ceremony, including parents Lim Kok Thay and Cecilia Lim. The joyous occasion saw the newlyweds signing their registration of marriage and posing for the camera infront of a swimming pool with a floral backdrop.

Screenshot-194-e1661844854658.jpg

Both Keong Hui and Ten-ni kicked off 2022 on a celebratory note when they officially announced their engagement on their socials. “3 years 11months 5days since our first dinner date in Malaysia,” the chairman of Zouk wrote, before thanking his beau for changing his life for the better and saying yes when he popped the question.

According to China Press, Keong Hui, 38, and Ten-ni, 35, are expected to hold their lavish wedding on 8th October 2022 at Awana Hotel in Resorts World Genting. As seen on his Instagram, Keong Hui is the chairman of Zouk Genting and Zouk Singapore. He’s also regarded as the successor of Genting Group. Meanwhile, a simple Google search reveals that Ten-ni is a Malaysian doctor and the chairman of GT Diagnostics – a UK-based company located in Kuala Lumpur.

Check out the lovely wedding photos taken from Keong Hui’s Instagram Stories:
301094098_1384691282304167_1738691118330993011_n.jpg
301229773_341316231468168_5407147412416035032_n-e1661845931281.jpg
301273372_1409996712834421_4150259828627843411_n.jpg

Cheers to the newlyweds and we wish them lots of love and happiness :wink:
Sources: Instagram, China Press.

Follow us on Instagram, Facebook or Telegram for more updates and breaking news.
Tags: Cecilia LimGenting GroupGenting Lim Kok ThayKeong Hui LimLim Keong HuiLim Keong Hui MarriageLim Keong Hui WeddingLim Keong Hui WifeLim Kok ThayLim Kok Thay Eldest SonTen-ni SohTenni Soh

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think I have seen some ATB waitress at a Tiong restaurant who looked exactly like that guy. Same facial features, same body build, but with boobs and ponytail hair. :unsure:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would say this is a marriage among equals. But at that age, getting a baby will be stressful for the lady.
And the guy could have got any young girl working in any genting group, from KL to genting, sinkie, las vegas, new york, miami, beijing and london.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would say this is a marriage among equals. But at that age, getting a baby will be stressful for the lady.
And the guy could have got any young girl working in any genting group, from KL to genting, sinkie, las vegas, new york, miami, beijing and london.

It's easy to fuck young girls for guys like him.

Marriage, on the other hand, is the alliance of two families, who pool their resources together. And the biological offspring will inherit some or all of it.

Nothing personal, it's just business.