• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Keng

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to keng to downgrade Pes status? I'm sick of ICT and IPPT. Price is negotiable.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How to keng to downgrade Pes status? I'm sick of ICT and IPPT. Price is negotiable.

Go find a job abroad and apply for disruption (not deferment) exit permit (West Malaysia is not considered abroad, Indonesia or anywhere further is).

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go find a job abroad and apply for disruption (not deferment) exit permit (West Malaysia is not considered abroad, Indonesia or anywhere further is).

I'm thinking of purchasing citizenship of St Kitts & Nevis actually. But right now, I just need to get a reprieve from state-sanctioned slavery.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Most Sinkie males need to live within a 10km radius of their parents in order to feel secure.

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal

if u are in perfect health a bit difficult.. otherwise minor things like HBP; slip-disc; chronic back pain; etc etc...

And the main "accompanist" has to be the DOCTOR. otherwise... ahha maybe can ask :biggrin: manokie's advice

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
if u are in perfect health a bit difficult.. otherwise minor things like HBP; slip-disc; chronic back pain; etc etc...

And the main "accompanist" has to be the DOCTOR. otherwise... ahha maybe can ask :biggrin: manokie's advice

66% of sinkies should easily be able to obtain the necessary paperwork to certify that they're mentally retarded.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most Sinkie males need to live within a 10km radius of their parents in order to feel secure.

I thought males are supposed to try away from parents as soon as possible and as far as possible. I've lived 10,000 miles from them for years. They're happy to get rid of me too, irritating to them as I was when we argued as they always lost and sulked. Just the ocassional "how are you" phonecalls and token "allowance" cheque in the mail.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm thinking of purchasing citizenship of St Kitts & Nevis actually. But right now, I just need to get a reprieve from state-sanctioned slavery.

You can try Trinidad & Tobago...or nearer to home, TONGA...they sell citizenship & you can try the following also; Pitcairn, Nieu, Cook Is, Easter Is, Kiribati or Tuvalu..Fiji ( too many Indians) Vanuatu maybe pentecost is..

anything but SINgapore...:biggrin: