• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kee Chiu Chan and his Ah Kong

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
A journey of a thousand miles in politics begins with a good suck up

- Ah Kong

15343783_0.JPG

pic5.jpg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kee chui is a scape goat.

PAP try to bring in younger people, the Gen Y, and Kee Chui and TPL is selected.

This is what they can find scrapping the bottom of their barrel.

A journey of a thousand miles in politics begins with a good suck up

- Ah Kong

[
pic5.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Old Man " you screw up, I will squeeze your balls so hard...even when I am lying flat"
Kee Chiu " YES SIR!"

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"It will be very likely that I won't be around for the whole term, so you need to provide cover when I go, okay?"

No lah!..." It had been a very, very long time I have been to Tanjong Pager, please do not spread this...WHERE IS THE BLINKING TOILET"??

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pic5.jpg

LKY : ' My Balls is this big but already saggy due to my age.. If you carry my balls well, I will make sure you rise to the top very fast and BTW when we're going home, please get for me size L adult diapers..''

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kee Chiu is mentally unstable due to the absence of a father in his childhood. He is now compensating by making Old Fart his father. Imagine, having a psychologically scarred man as the PM. We will be in deeper trouble.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pic5.jpg

Kee Chiu : ' Sir, my wife complained I'm not good in bed.. You old bird can give me some advice..'

LKY : ' Ok Listen to my advice.. Drink Ang Ji Kao mixed with raw eggs and you will tahan more longer in bed '

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
a leader is born
some will emerge early
some will display late
circumstances will empower the latent qualities
a dragon is born
leading the nation into another great leap forward

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset