• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kee Chiu Chan and his Ah Kong

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the underdog is always underestimated
when he rises
the rest will be sorry

Our neighbours, especially M'sia and Indonesia, will be delighted if this dog becomes PM. He is so easily manipulated. Look for the dog to be visiting China soon. He is already under their thumb.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
"you calling me?"

8650151337_2672ab1065_z.jpg

image.img.png

Is she preggers?

jw5

Loyal
bro,
been trying to locate the video you've described... can't find that rally speech leh :(

I couldn't find either, despite typing all sorts of combinations into youtube and google..................... :o

But the peekture in this thread reminds me of the scene where he ushered pinky to his seat before a GE2011 lunchtime rally, the nature is almost exactly the same and his mannerism/expression on both occasions are priceless........................ :biggrin:

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
a leader is born
some will emerge early
some will display late
circumstances will empower the latent qualities
a dragon is born
leading the nation into another great leap forward

ccs%2Bah%2Bbeng.jpg

We are lumpar 1, understand. World crass. Who agrees Kee Chiu?

Eh why you never kee chiu? I buy breakfast later can?

(PM Chan Kee Chiu addressing the United Nations in 2022)

Last edited:

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
pic5.jpg

Kee Chiu : ' Sir, my wife complained I'm not good in bed.. You old bird can give me some advice..'

LKY : ' Ok Listen to my advice.. Drink Ang Ji Kao mixed with raw eggs and you will tahan more longer in bed '

Nah beh eh chee bye kee chiu sipeh cleber to phor ah lao eh lum phar!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
the nature is almost exactly the same and his mannerism/expression on both occasions are priceless........................ :biggrin:

HUAT AH!!! look at 0.26 of this clip... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8F-pKqR-QoQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
all the bad mouthings and mockery
is a sign of utter envy and jealousy
karma will swing back
all of them will have to beg for mercy
in solitary confinement to their toilet seat

jw5

Loyal
HUAT AH!!! look at 0.26 of this clip... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8F-pKqR-QoQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

bro zhihau, huat ah!!! :biggrin:

Your efforts to find the video must be commended, your persistence reflects the sammyboy spirit which must prevail. :p

I have already seen this video on youtube though, the extended one which I saw on tv before the GE is still not available online. :(

The one from the tv actually shows him showing pinky all the way to his seat, with hand gestures and priceless facial expression...................................:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
The one from the tv actually shows him showing pinky all the way to his seat, with hand gestures and priceless facial expression...................................:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

After sucking old man's cock have to suck his son's cock as well. Double happiness