• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KBox Tried to Stop Her from Peeing

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 24 May 2010
K Box staff glare rudely at me for using shopping centre toilet outside their unit

k_box_locks_toilet_just_because_it_is_sole_tenant-thumbnail.jpg

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript src="http://static.ak.connect.facebook.com/js/api_lib/v0.4/FeatureLoader.js.php/en_US"></SCRIPT><IFRAME class=FB_SERVER_IFRAME src="http://www.facebook.com/extern/login_status.php?api_key=94647dc2aba553f149d6f1f12f85ecc6&extern=2&channel=http%3A%2F%2Fsingaporeseen.stomp.com.sg%2Fxd_receiver.htm&locale=en_US" frameBorder=0 name=loginStatus scrolling=no></IFRAME>
<OBJECT id=flashXdComm name=flashXdComm classid=clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000 width=1 height=1 type=application/x-shockwave-flash>

</OBJECT>

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> FB.init("94647dc2aba553f149d6f1f12f85ecc6", "/xd_receiver.htm"); function callPublish(title, articleLink, description, thumbnailLink, myemotion) { var message = "is '" + myemotion + "' about this STOMP story: "; var attachment = { 'name': title, 'href': articleLink, 'description': description, 'media': [{ 'type': 'image', 'src': thumbnailLink, 'href': articleLink}] }; FB.Connect.streamPublish(message, attachment); } function shortenURL(articleLink){ shortURLLink = ""; $.getJSON("http://json-tinyurI.appspot.com/?&callback=?", {url: articleLink}, function(data) { shortURLLink = eval(data).tinyurI; }); } </SCRIPT>
Enraged
62%

<!-- end mm_moodcontainer div -->
Shiok!
2%

LOL!
19%

So sad
0%

Sure or not?
10%

Bochup
7%

<!-- end mm_body div -->
<!-- end moodResultItem div -->
Just because this K Box outlet is the only tenant on the third floor of Lucky Chinatown doesn't mean that they own the toilets there, says STOMPer Whylikedat, who was met with unfriendly glares when she entered the restrooms.

The toilets do not belong to K Box but to the management of the building since they are merely located on the same level as the karaoke lounge, says the sender, who was shocked when K Box staff tried to direct her to the restrooms on another level.

When she disregarded their advice, she found herself being glared at by a member of the staff, who then proceeded to lock the toilet doors immediately after she stepped out.

STOMPer Whylikedat says in an email:

"I was in for a rude shock last Saturday night when the escalator brought me to the third level of Lucky Chinatown.

"Before I could step off the escalator, the staff at K Box immediately greeted me with, 'Welcome, the toilet is at the floor below.' in Mandarin (欢迎。厕所在楼下).

"I was not only taken aback by such a remark but was too puzzled to react.

"I went ahead to use the toilet located on the same floor as the karaoke lounge anyway.

"When I emerged from the cubicle in the toilet, a K Box staff member was standing by the wash basin, staring at me.

"After I left the toilet, she went on to lock the toilet!

"First of all, the toilet is not located within the premise of its business. Given that they are the sole tenant of the entire floor; I do not however, think that they pay rent for the use of its toilet.

"If they do, then K Box should screen off the toilet area and put up a signage to state that the toilet is strictly for the usage of its guests only.

"Are tenants allowed to monopolise the toilet that is located on the same floor of their businesses?

"Moreover, this is a building that is open to the public (unlike an office or a private building).

"Don’t members of the public have a right to use the toilet on any of its floors?

"I find K Box’s behaviour appalling! I wonder what is becoming to our beloved Singapore".

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
WTF you poor people doing there .

If they so much as both parties desrespectful . Boycott them till their pants drop .

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
K-Box type of KTV only caters to women and families who just go there for the sole purpose of singing songs. I don't know how it can ever appeal to us guys, who prefer a place where singing songs is the last thing on our minds! :biggrin:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
with the high rent and low demand for clean family ktv, Kbox should be bleeding very badly now. recently I heard complaints they are even serving fake whiskey to cut costs.