• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [@jw5's net worth] In March 2012 (eight years ago), sammyboy.com's most famous Moderator said that he has a "7 figure net worth"!!!

Do you BELIEVE that our dear @jw5's net worth is STILL AT LEAST S$1 million?

• No, because he does NOT SOUND like a millionaire! :tongue:

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jw5

Loyal
me think jw5 is a she... , she's so crazy over MAY... something is weird... n tis so great about this MAY... :geek:

Mark Andrew Yeo is suitable for heshes like yourself. :biggrin:

1597673488487.png

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should have KNN searching..for keywords of circular motion clockwise anti clockwise KNN
@jw5 how accurate the sbf search function is ? KNN my uncle leemember it was a very profound technic that mostly works on the female genitals but you applied it on the male genitals and the leesult is full explosion KNN so the keyword should involve finger but my uncle cannot find it now KNN did you leemoved the post :thumbsdown::sneaky: KNN

jw5

Loyal
@jw5 how accurate the sbf search function is ? KNN my uncle leemember it was a very profound technic that mostly works on the female genitals but you applied it on the male genitals and the leesult is full explosion KNN so the keyword should involve finger but my uncle cannot find it now KNN did you leemoved the post :thumbsdown::sneaky: KNN

KNN I don't use the sbf search function KNN :biggrin: