• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [@jw5's net worth] In March 2012 (eight years ago), sammyboy.com's most famous Moderator said that he has a "7 figure net worth"!!!

Do you BELIEVE that our dear @jw5's net worth is STILL AT LEAST S$1 million?

• No, because he does NOT SOUND like a millionaire! :tongue:

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
sammyboy.com/threads/i-am-28-years-old-am-i-young-middle-age-or-old-what-is-your-sg-dream.111419/post-983921
The 28 year old man needs to get richer.
Then he can hire people to deal with those who cannot speak English or who are illiterate.
His problem is that he is too poor and has to do things himself.
Poor baby.
With statements like you, one can tell you are obviously not rich, but dreaming of being rich daily.
Not rich, 7 figure net worth, which I consider middle class.
To be considered rich, you need to have 8 figures.
With a 8 figure net worth and above, you can hire butlers, maids, runners, servants, etc to run your errands.
All young and English speaking, but able to converse with the peasants.
I'm contented being middle class, daily using a smattering of Mandarin, Hokkien, Cantonese or Malay to converse with almost anybody. Sometimes can even use sign language and smiles if the language barrier gets too high.

You definitely need to get richer if you want to alleviate your frustration.
Work harder and smarter. Get your rich relatives and friends to help you.
There must be a way for you to have more wealth and be less poor.
Get richer and your problems with the world will be solved. Start today.

:eek:
bow-gif.40441

:tongue:
sweatingbullets-gif.40503

redface-gif.40438

Attachments

• jw5 net worth.png
    jw5 net worth.png
    52.9 KB · Views: 166

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last edited:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN my uncle think jw5 at least worth 3 to 5 mil KNN even my uncle now a low income earner also above 1mil net worth (with chop) KNN
KNN, I said your uncle is correct, now aday 1 million is nothing, rast time a footballer transfered fee 1 million, now 200 millions.
I also got 1 million, my assets worth.
My cpf 300+k, bank account also 300+k,
my 4 rooms HDB flat in sub-urban area valuation at around 500K.
So I think jw5 worth 5 millions.
JW5= Just Worth 5 millions