• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

@jw5 come U fucking turtles head

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:biggrin:
"Grateful if you don’t mention me in your posts. Lim peh’s luck already very bad. Don’t want to be associated with suay Chee byes. Tolong tolong. Thank you."

Hahaha! Any idea when I posted this?

I am asking because my plea seemed to have work wonders. Listen to this, ......... 3rd prize on 1/1/20, followed by several starter and consolation prizes. Best of all, a first prize!

Not kidding.

KNNBPCB

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I am asking because my plea seemed to have work wonders. Listen to this, ......... 3rd prize on 1/1/20, followed by several starter and consolation prizes. Best of all, a first prize!

Not kidding.

Don't be upset that your wife got fucked, there are plenty of women out there. :tongue:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

Not kidding.
I think around Sept last year? She was having another one of her crazy outbursts.

Nice! So the sentence is proven to be a good luck amulet. Congrats on your winnings. Now let's hope the rest of us are lucky as well (when Singapore Pools reopen).

BTW, I bought some 4D and TOTO but the draws were cancelled due to the CCP virus. How ah? Will they refund?

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not kidding.
then I'm feeling good because I just put it in my sig file! :laugh:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think around Sept last year? She was having another one of her crazy outbursts.

Nice! So the sentence is proven to be a good luck amulet. Congrats on your winnings. Now let's hope the rest of us are lucky as well (when Singapore Pools reopen).

BTW, I bought some 4D and TOTO but the draws were cancelled due to the CCP virus. How ah? Will they refund?
gonna go buy me some lottery tickets... :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thanks. Not familiar with Pools. Mine all underground. Good luck.