• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Just woke up and read first page of Straits Times and nearly choked .....

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Reading ST can be fatal - choked to death. SBF is much safer. If die die must read ST, useful to have a doctor on stand-by. ST must be the only papers in the world that can kill without being charged for murder.

bro, wait till you read 联合早报! really 阿谀奉承! 帮执政党自圆其说!:oIo:
有识之士读了都会义愤填胸!!!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you don't buy the STraits Times, you will not get choke. See? I remind everyone long ago. Never begin every morning with paper of lies in your hand, but a nice half-boiled egg and hot thick coffee are all I need to start my day afresh.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you don't buy the STraits Times, you will not get choke. See? I remind everyone long ago. Never begin every morning with paper of lies in your hand, but a nice half-boiled egg and hot thick coffee are all I need to start my day afresh.

thats right. never read or buy newspaper for a long time. but those in SPH still cannot wake up. i actually stop my staff from buying newspapers! hahahaha! no wonder profit drop!!! :biggrin:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Never trust Shifty Times. I think there are major shift in SPH because less and less page or thinner copy from what I see from the newspaper vendor. Maybe less than 100 pages.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Never trust Shifty Times. I think there are major shift in SPH because less and less page or thinner copy from what I see from the newspaper vendor. Maybe less than 100 pages.

Not profitable and less advertisement contributed to their thin pages. This is not something unexpected for their well-known PAP associated press. It should be gazetted as political association provided you trust our MDA and legal system is fair and not subjected to PAP influence.