• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

just now i go for lunch at nearby food centre

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
boomer uncle in front of me caused a large queue to form because he accidentally send paynow $500 to hawker instead of $5.00. he probably 老花眼 and thought he got put decimal point but actually he didn't and then he tell the hawker to check and check and then have to refund him $495 by paynow...everytbodybehind him got to wait and wait because of him.

why$5 cannot use cash just like most people?
Because PAPPY ask old folks to digitalise. If you do it wrongly, it is your business. I don't use my phone to make payments, only use as double-security token when I log into my bank account. When People ask me to use paynow or send transfer via banking app, I told them I am not so "advanced". I rather pay HARD CASH.