• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

just now i go for lunch at nearby food centre

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
boomer uncle in front of me caused a large queue to form because he accidentally send paynow $500 to hawker instead of $5.00. he probably 老花眼 and thought he got put decimal point but actually he didn't and then he tell the hawker to check and check and then have to refund him $495 by paynow...everytbodybehind him got to wait and wait because of him.

why$5 cannot use cash just like most people?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
old boomer people eyesight no good and finger also not very good with mobile phone screen better use cash lah

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
boomer uncle in front of me caused a large queue to form because he accidentally send paynow $500 to hawker instead of $5.00. he probably 老花眼 and thought he got put decimal point but actually he didn't and then he tell the hawker to check and check and then have to refund him $495 by paynow...everytbodybehind him got to wait and wait because of him.

Then how ? Stall owner got to refund 495 dollars to him ?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Then how ? Stall owner got to refund 495 dollars to him ?
got. that's why the queue became longer and longer because hawker got to stop cooking and check his bank whether he indeed received $500, then got to pay now him $495, then the boomer uncle got to check his bank account to see if he received $495 back then he can start cooking again...all these for digital payment nonsense

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
You should be asking the uncle why and asking the stall seller why allow uncle to use paynow rather than asking sbf :o-o:
i never. i always use cash at hawker centre. the only time I use paynow is because aircon man come service my home aircon and I got not enough cash to pay him so resort to paynow

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
hawker centre got atm can withdraw money. just withdraw and use cash. i don't use paynow unless i kana stuck in situation where i cannot use cash because atm not within easy reach.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
i never. i always use cash at hawker centre. the only time I use paynow is because aircon man come service my home aircon and I got not enough cash to pay him so resort to paynow
Same here. I don't use paynow pay wave etc I'm a cash man.
Digital payments are only meant for certain situations, definitely not in the hawker center.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Same here. I don't use paynow pay wave etc I'm a cash man.
Digital payments are only meant for certain situations, definitely not in the hawker center.
i can understand if people of my gen and below use it because we r more savvy digital. but old uncle actually got disadvantage and prone to mistakes because of 老花眼 and finger not sensitive enough for mobile phone screen due to aging skin...

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

U are that unker hah?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
i can understand if people of my gen and below use it because we r more savvy digital. but old uncle actually got disadvantage and prone to mistakes because of 老花眼 and finger not sensitive enough for mobile phone screen due to aging skin...
Trouble makers lor..everywhere you will see uncle's aunties who are trouble makers.
In the work place is even worse.
They should stay at home than working and giving troubles.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Why people behind him don't shout at him and give him shit. After some verbal abuse, u can bet he will not repeat error.