• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Just In: WanBao Issued Public Apology to Nicole (You wont hear this from Extremist)

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just In,
WanBao issued a public apology statement and published in Wanbao print media this afternoon.
It is official and Wanbao is humiliated and forced to do this after Nicole threatened to launch legal lawsuit against Wanbao.

I am doing my service here to report to brothers and sister and I know Extremist will never report to you guys.

please contribute the picture of wanbao if you guys have it.

I cant post

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Just In: WanBao Issued Public Apology to Nicole (You wont hear this from Extremis

Nicole statement:
Nicole Seah (佘雪玲):

Public Apology from Lianhe Wanbao for their damaging report from the chief editor, on Pg 6 of this evening's edition.
I will let the matter rest from here on. This has been an absolutely unnecessary distraction from the issues that really matter in Singapore.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Just In: WanBao Issued Public Apology to Nicole (You wont hear this from Extremis

they often say beautiful face people have more chance of winning?

Many lau teeko see her nice looking hope to be her boy boy one day leh.

Nicole statement:
Nicole Seah (佘雪玲):

Public Apology from Lianhe Wanbao for their damaging report from the chief editor, on Pg 6 of this evening's edition.
I will let the matter rest from here on. This has been an absolutely unnecessary distraction from the issues that really matter in Singapore.

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just In,
WanBao issued a public apology statement and published in Wanbao print media this afternoon.
It is official and Wanbao is humiliated and forced to do this after Nicole threatened to launch legal lawsuit against Wanbao.

I am doing my service here to report to brothers and sister and I know Extremist will never report to you guys.

please contribute the picture of wanbao if you guys have it.

I cant post
here:biggrin::biggrin:

578136_416794171780286_548645262_n.jpg

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal

00000000000000578136_416794171780286_548645262_n.jpg

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cheebye prostitute press. Slander big big on page 1, apology small small on page 6. No class at all.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

a very slimy apology appearing as an "advertisement". many will tend to overlook.

but article printed was a news, most will read

Yeah lor, but at least something and serve as a good warning to SPH and other people don't anyhow slander others and assume married without checking marital status properly.