• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat [just felt like "trolling" a bit! haha] I'm a Chinese Sinkie, born (in 1982), raised and still living, in Singapore, but I'm at least 69% pro-Japan!

Are you WITH me or AGAINST me? haha

• No, I am AGAINST you, a Sinkie Traitor Dog, who is even born in the Year of the Dog! hahahahahahaha

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I am AGAINST you, simply because I am VERY ANTI-Japan!

• I don't know what to say....

• Total voters

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
lhxgh3aqhn684q3i9net-1264-jpg.50576

Followed by at most:
6.9% pro-Germany
6.69% pro-UK
3.69% pro-Hong Kong
3.69% pro-Taiwan
3.69% pro-South Korea
2.69% pro-USA
2.69% pro-PRC

And finally:
0.96% pro-Singapore!
:tongue:
Please correct me if those numbers do not add up to 100%!
sweatingbullets-gif.40503

redface-gif.40438

Also, dear @ginfreely, please cast your vote!

And dear @AhMeng, I hope you are not too offended!

redface-gif.40438

sammyboy.com/posts/2828443
Make love! Not war!
:tongue::tongue::tongue:
Dear @zhihau, I hope you like the following J-pop song from nearly twenty years ago:
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/LOVE & JOY
nicovideo.jp/watch/nm2528825
youtube.com/watch?v=89ANKCx94RQ

youtube.com/watch?v=M8YPoe8aNEQ

youtube.com/watch?v=qkWvdq_Ines

youtube.com/watch?v=UYCmMFNEWgA

youtube.com/watch?v=E4Dh3JbdEjg

music_hifi-gif.41029

redface-gif.40438

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-12-21 LOVE JOY - project-imas com wiki.png
    Screenshot_2018-12-21 LOVE JOY - project-imas com wiki.png
    171.2 KB · Views: 3,884
  • lhxgh3aqhn684q3i9net.1264.jpg
    lhxgh3aqhn684q3i9net.1264.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 5,391

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last edited:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Merry Christmas!

Many thanks for posting that famous J-pop song:
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/愛は勝つ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ai_wa_Katsu
by:
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/KAN
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KAN_(singer)
whose surname also happens to be "Kimura"! :eek:
I remember first hearing it many years ago and liking it a lot, and I still like it a lot! :smile:

By the way, my all-time favourite J-pop Christmas song is:

Last edited:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Japan has opened up. Go live there.in the rural towns and communities, they welcome you otherwise their town will die.
Dear @syed putra-san, many thanks to you too for your reply!
:smile:
But I'm afraid I would still need a very experienced guide, such as @eatshitndie-sama:
sammyboy.com/threads/sinkies-have-hope-to-own-landed-properties-japan-to-give-away-homes-for-free-gpgt.262214
Even better if he is willing to "adopt" me as his "son", followed by migrating together with me to my favourite Japanese city:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyoto#Culture
the ancient:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_of_Japan
for over a thousand years, before the:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emperor_of_Japan
moved to:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo
during the late 19th century.
Of course, we would have to live together in the same house/apartment, and I would try my best to take good care of @eatshitndie-sama during his old age until he dies at, hopefully, the very ripe old age of 96!
By then, I myself would be nearly 69 years old (because I believe I'm roughly thirty years younger) and preparing to die alone, probably at a not-so-ripe old age!

redface-gif.40438

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear @syed putra-san, many thanks to you too for your reply!
:smile:
But I'm afraid I would still need a very experienced guide, such as @eatshitndie-sama:
sammyboy.com/threads/sinkies-have-hope-to-own-landed-properties-japan-to-give-away-homes-for-free-gpgt.262214
Even better if he is willing to "adopt" me as his "son", followed by migrating together with me to my favourite Japanese city:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyoto#Culture
the ancient:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_of_Japan
for over a thousand years, before the:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emperor_of_Japan
moved to:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo
during the late 19th century.
Of course, we would have to live together in the same house/apartment, and I would try my best to take good care of @eatshitndie-sama during his old age until he dies at, hopefully, the very ripe old age of 96!
By then, I myself would be nearly 69 years old (because I believe I'm roughly thirty years younger) and preparing to die alone, probably at a not-so-ripe old age!

redface-gif.40438
KNN what happen if your god father aka @eatshitndie brings along lao cb mdm wong aka @ginfreely to pleasure his anus till lao cb mdm wong eat shit while @eatshitndie dies, will you be with them watching the last episode...KNN