• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

just curious, anyone still hangs SG flag outside flat during National day period these days?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If burning it is legal, I would have done it soon after they hung it up. Don't these people feel that having flags look extremely messy in the neighbourhood? They were not properly flying nor looking flat on the wall, instead they tend to curl and fold up under the wind and along the rail of HDB corridor. Adding insult to injury, my PRC neighbour overlaped their dirty laundry over the flag.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some contractors which are connected to..... some years ago made a lot of money installing eye hole hooks for HDB flats. so that the PATRIOTIC Stinkerporeans hang their flags then their undies, bras or whatever over them or even the PRC Flag the whichever country flag. The eye hole hooks can be seen outside my hall windows...during "Birthday" once a year...those with the flag hung are " POR LUMPARS" ...you go around, each block, you can count them with the fingers of ONE HAND.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I proudly display the Singapore flag every Aug from the beginning to the end of the month.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP members have to wear sinkapore flag undergarments?
yes, for guys it symbolizes an election, oops erection. for gals, it symbolizes a wide open slit.
1532377523567.jpeg