• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jurors reached a verdict in the Amber Heard-Johnny Depp Trial

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Told you already, I always like to be in detail, fucker. A a Melayu, it's difficult for you to write well and that's why you can't be in the same league as me. Anyway, go and start your own thread and don't prolong to disturb @strawberry's thread here if you still have any guts left.

Multi-storey car park at Blk 325 Yishun. What a big fool you've made yourself to be? Don't you even realized this, you bastard?
You're the one hijacking his thread. You mother fucker come out from your mother's longkang no wonder mouth talk shit only.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're the one hijacking his thread. You mother fucker come out from your mother's longkang no wonder mouth talk shit only.
Yes I did and I had also apologized to him for borrowing this thread of his. Did he mind? You are a fucking loser whereby you get into another's thread to post a follow up unrelated topic and is so thick-skinned that you don't even bother to explain or apologize for yourself. Both of you bastards (@Loofydralb and @Rus) have very bad and ill upbringing. Your fucking parents never teach you manners ah? Your Allah never teach you to be polite ah? That's why you challenged me to meet up but did a no-show yourself at the end. FUCK YOU COWARD BASTARD. Pukimak and Butoh to you. Everybody here in this forum already knows you are a big loser and coward for not showing up at the GIANT Supermarket entrance at the Khatib MRT station on 02 June 2022 as agreed. You had even asked me "not to run away" but yet you dare not even to show up yourself. What a fucking loser you are? You don't need to cover up for yourself anymore.

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
1654305778277.png