• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jumping Onto MRT Tracks and From Buildings Should Be Treated As Vandalism

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
van·dal·ism (vndl-zm) n.
Willful or malicious destruction of public or private property

It is high time for ordinary law-abiding folks make a stand against these thrill seekers :mad: MRT jumpers are definitely guilty of vandalism while flat jumper are guilty of vandalism and the killer litter act.

We need to institute a law to penalise the family members of people who jumped onto MRT tracks and from buildings. A fine of not less than $20,000 for family members of MRT jumpers and seizure of the flats of HDB flat jumpers should put a stop to all these nonsense. Think of all the convenience their inconsiderate acts have caused.

Although I have never taken the MRT, being a shareholder of SMRT, I have the right to feel aggrieved :mad:

5,000 passengers affected by disruption in eastbound train servicesPosted: 20 March 2010 1831 hrs

SINGAPORE : An SMRT spokesman has said that some 5,000 passengers were affected when an eastbound train service was disrupted on Saturday afternoon.

A passenger had jumped onto the track at Tanah Merah MRT Station and was hit by a train heading towards Pasir Ris.

SMRT said that to maintain services on the East-West line, eastbound trains were turned around at Eunos and Tanah Merah MRT stations, while the middle platform at Tanah Merah MRT Station was used for eastbound train services.

Announcements were made in all stations and on affected trains to inform passengers of the delay and to advise them that the trains may be more crowded.

Normal service resumed at around 3.40pm.

Passengers who were unable to complete their journeys due to the disruption can claim a full fare refund from the Passenger Service Centre in any of the 58 SMRT stations, within the next three working days.

SMRT is assisting the police in its investigation.

Half-height platform screen doors have not been installed at Tanah Merah Station.

So far, they have been installed at Pasir Ris MRT station, as well as Jurong East and Yishun stations.

By 2012, they will be installed in all 36 above-ground MRT stations in Singapore. - CNA/ms

G

General Veers

Suicide is NOT funny. If this thread gets out of hand i will zap you.

ps07857

Alfrescian
Loyal
your argument has no logic at all. fining the family members? That poor guy has no other alternatives already. You might as well say that we should cane the dead man's body or the corpse after they jump.
pls be a little sensitive. I can say that at least that chap was "thoughtful" enough not to jump on a weekday morning. Confirm everyone kena late for work. I am really sad that ppl have to resort to suicide as a "solution" to their problem. Sg govt should not make open air stations anymore... that will definitely lessen suicide attempts.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
your argument has no logic at all. fining the family members? That poor guy has no other alternatives already. You might as well say that we should cane the dead man's body or the corpse after they jump.
pls be a little sensitive. I can say that at least that chap was "thoughtful" enough not to jump on a weekday morning. Confirm everyone kena late for work. I am really sad that ppl have to resort to suicide as a "solution" to their problem. Sg govt should not make open air stations anymore... that will definitely lessen suicide attempts.

You spastic moron :oIo:

Punishment is the only way to punish these lazy buggers and their families :mad:

http://www.samaritans.org.sg/index1.html

clinton444

Alfrescian
Loyal

Although I have never taken the MRT, being a shareholder of SMRT, I have the right to feel aggrieved :mad:

Cliton pig fucking pussy piece of shit :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

is that the reason why you have never taken the MRT

hearse%20reliant_psd.jpg

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal
for once i agreed with u but what if your pap masters need to jump as well? are they going to break their own laws? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
van·dal·ism (vndl-zm) n.
Willful or malicious destruction of public or private property

It is high time for ordinary law-abiding folks make a stand against these thrill seekers :mad: MRT jumpers are definitely guilty of vandalism while flat jumper are guilty of vandalism and the killer litter act.

We need to institute a law to penalise the family members of people who jumped onto MRT tracks and from buildings. A fine of not less than $20,000 for family members of MRT jumpers and seizure of the flats of HDB flat jumpers should put a stop to all these nonsense. Think of all the convenience their inconsiderate acts have caused.

5,000 passengers affected by disruption in eastbound train servicesPosted: 20 March 2010 1831 hrs

SINGAPORE : An SMRT spokesman has said that some 5,000 passengers were affected when an eastbound train service was disrupted on Saturday afternoon.

A passenger had jumped onto the track at Tanah Merah MRT Station and was hit by a train heading towards Pasir Ris.

SMRT said that to maintain services on the East-West line, eastbound trains were turned around at Eunos and Tanah Merah MRT stations, while the middle platform at Tanah Merah MRT Station was used for eastbound train services.

Announcements were made in all stations and on affected trains to inform passengers of the delay and to advise them that the trains may be more crowded.

Normal service resumed at around 3.40pm.

Passengers who were unable to complete their journeys due to the disruption can claim a full fare refund from the Passenger Service Centre in any of the 58 SMRT stations, within the next three working days.

SMRT is assisting the police in its investigation.

Half-height platform screen doors have not been installed at Tanah Merah Station.

So far, they have been installed at Pasir Ris MRT station, as well as Jurong East and Yishun stations.

By 2012, they will be installed in all 36 above-ground MRT stations in Singapore. - CNA/ms

Well done Clinton666! You have outdone yourself by mocking the dead.

I foresee greater things from u.

Like mating with a horse, engaging in anal sex with a durian, selling your pubic hair for a living when your Citibank stocks tank to zero and more. As a parting shot... :oIo:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
YES :biggrin:

Be thankful you're still not banned for mocking the dead, people who have no other alternatives and yet can still propose imposing a fine.

You spastic gay dog :oIo:

Dead people don't matter to Singapore. It's the people who are alive that we should be worried about :oIo: Don't think they appreciate the inconvenience caused by dead people..

Beshitted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well done Clinton666! You have outdone yourself by mocking the dead.

I foresee greater things from u.

Like mating with a horse, engaging in anal sex with a durian, selling your pubic hair for a living when your Citibank stocks tank to zero and more. As a parting shot... :oIo:

I'd like to see his anal sex with the king of the fruits.:oIo:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ironman Teo Ser Luck definitely will be a charismatic and highly capable future Prime Minister of Singapore. He is super smart and extremely athletic. Under his leadership, Singapore has won Asian Games gold medals, clinched the right to host the prestigious inaugural Youth Olympics and the Standard Chartered Marathon has grown from a few thousand runners to this year's 50,000 etc.

Ser Luck is an avid sportsman and triathlete. He participates in numerous triathlons, marathons and has completed 3 Ironman Triathlon races (3.8km swim, 180km cycle, 42.2km run).

Has any weaklings from the Opposition even manage to complete a 5km run?:mad:

09_aviva_ironman_colour-11.jpg

Judging from the above posting of how u gush over Teo Ser Luck, i think it is of paramount importance that you take the following test....

gay-test-seattle.jpg

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Attempting suicide by itself is already an offence. However, committed suicide is not. How to charge a dead person?

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Attempting suicide by itself is already an offence. However, committed suicide is not. How to charge a dead person?

You moronic dumbass :oIo:

Didn't you read my final solution..:mad: Punish their family members..in that way they know that being dead maybe the end of their troubles but the start of big problems for their family members.

Our suicide rate is sure to plunge if my brilliant idea is implemented.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You moronic dumbass :oIo:
Being from a superior upbringing, I of course will ignore that kind of remark.

Didn't you read my final solution..:mad: Punish their family members..in that way they know that being dead maybe the end of their troubles but the start of big problems for their family members.

Our suicide rate is sure to plunge if my brilliant idea is implemented.

To be fair to you, you're right on the right track, but far from original. Japan and other countries have already implemented that for decades. Yes, I understand railway track suicide rates have since fallen quite a bit.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being from a superior upbringing, I of course will ignore that kind of remark.

To be fair to you, you're right on the right track, but far from original. Japan and other countries have already implemented that for decades. Yes, I understand railway track suicide rates have since fallen quite a bit.

Damn the Japanese :oIo:

As usual, copying other people's idea and in this case, MY IDEA:mad:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah nice on top of the bad news they received about their loved ones, the have to be slapped with an additional fine of 20 grand!!

Typical PAP assholes way of solving problems!

You spastic gay dog :oIo:

My Final Solution will ensure that suicide rate in Singapore will be at a record low in developed nations :mad: