• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Jugnoo Singapore - Cab Hailing , S T 19 June 18

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
2018-06-19 06.24.26.png

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
i just took a cab from Orchard Road to Ang Mo Ki0.

a few bids came in.

the highest bid was s$48

the lowest bid was s$8

i took the lowest bid of s$8 after about 15 mins of trying as i wasnt in a hurry.

as it turn out the cab driver was not a Ah Neh. :biggrin:

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
i just took a cab from Orchard Road to Ang Mo Ki0.

a few bids came in.

the highest bid was s$48

the lowest bid was s$8

i took the lowest bid of s$8 after about 15 mins of trying as i wasnt in a hurry.

as it turn out the cab driver was not a Ah Neh. :biggrin:

If a bid comes in with the message "guess the race" I think the whole bidding process will be very exciting for local Chinese commuter.

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
If a bid comes in with the message "guess the race" I think the whole bidding process will be very exciting for local Chinese commuter.

the chinese cab driver told me many Singhs and Indians now want to be a grab drivers.

with Jugnoo Booking App he said just bid with the lowest s$ - sure to get the riders. huat ah !!!

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the chinese cab driver told me many Singhs and Indians now want to be a grab drivers.
with Jugnoo Booking App he said just bid with the lowest s$ - sure to get the riders. huat ah !!!
Is there a margin the lowest bid can go? Or no limit? :biggrin:

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is there a margin the lowest bid can go? Or no limit? :biggrin:
The very low bids are meant as baits to fish young female passengers. It's an Indian company with an Indian app and an Indian driver behind the wheels. If you swim into the kelong, please don't say you never see it coming.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can we employ the ministers the same way? lowest bid 10 cents, the highest bid $1,000? with no minimum bid? The PM, the President too...

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
When something is too good to be true, u better be worried.

If a driver is going to put in a super low bid, he must be damn desperate for money. He may try to speed all the way to drop u off to get another passenger. Of course, there is no guarantee that high price means no speeding la.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Already black skin people, still want to create black market biz...

AMDK says black people are not human... they are right about it...

Dont need pay money to hv sex with prostitute, just rape lah free sex... no bidding, no queue, no need condom, save money on condoms...