• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Judicial corporal punishment

rofthelper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Ramseth / GoldenDragon, may I know what is the minimum stroke of caning in singapore? Is it 3 strokes?

Usually what is the offence that constitutes the minimum caning? I know overstaying is one of that, minimum 3 strokes of caning.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro Ramseth / GoldenDragon, may I know what is the minimum stroke of caning in singapore? Is it 3 strokes?

Usually what is the offence that constitutes the minimum caning? I know overstaying is one of that, minimum 3 strokes of caning.

I think you are right. It's 3 and usually for overstayers and illegal immigrants. I am not sure what offences lead to 3 storkes. I suppose it depends on the severity of the offence, injuries sustained by victims, previous criminal records etc.

Never heard of anyone given just 1 stroke of the cane. 3 strokes, on 2nd thoughts may be for those on grevious hurt offences (without weapons) and causing non-grievous hurt with weapons. Perhaps for minor vandalism cases (non-ah longs related).

For housebreaking and theft by night, robberies and extortion, my hunch is that at least 6 strokes will be delivered. Scroobal said 6 strokes for offensive weapons.

Mr Ramseth: Kindly assist. Thank you.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For housebreaking and theft by night, robberies and extortion, my hunch is that at least 6 strokes will be delivered. Scroobal said 6 strokes for offensive weapons.

Mr Ramseth: Kindly assist. Thank you.

Usually, strokes start at 3, vandalism 6, rioting with weapons and armed robbery 12 or more. Housebreaking by night, DIY death penalty kill him yourself. Self defence against housebreaking extends to killing the burglar. :eek: :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Usually, strokes start at 3, vandalism 6, rioting with weapons and armed robbery 12 or more. Housebreaking by night, DIY death penalty kill him yourself. Self defence against housebreaking extends to killing the burglar. :eek: :biggrin:

Thank you, bro.

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should carry out Judicial Canings on criminals in the park, or stadium, to deter crimes, at the same time, entertain the public.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Should carry out Judicial Canings on criminals in the park, or stadium, to deter crimes, at the same time, entertain the public.

Bro, you missed out on something - can also charge admission fee. More $ to the government. They may allow family packages to promote "Family Day". Admission free for those whose relatives' backsides to be caned.