• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Judge who fines Aussie Asian only $1k despite overwhelming factors

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Oh ya, Why should the cop be let off? He wasn't a ballsless wimp. If he whack that jerk. if it happens to be a wrong person. How'd would the cops like to be sued?

Cheers!
You ever deal with Sinkie police before? They are dem boh yong one.

No need beat up the guy lah. Just be assertive and tell him to stand down or be arrested.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know how others would handle police matters, I would simply comply with their orders or requests. Learned not to fuck around with uniformed personnel. They may not have a sense of humour.

Cheers!

You ever deal with Sinkie police before? They are dem boh yong one.

No need beat up the guy lah. Just be assertive and tell him to stand down or be arrested.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I don't know how others would handle police matters, I would simply comply with their orders or requests. Learned not to fuck around with uniformed personnel. They may not have a sense of humour.

Cheers!

The trouble is Sinkie police behave like kids. They don't act with authority they respond like some buay song teenager.

Nothing to comply when the joker gives no orders to comply.

Ask the fella WHY he push him? What a joke!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh ya, Why should the cop be let off? He wasn't a ballsless wimp. If he whack that jerk. if it happens to be a wrong person. How'd would the cops like to be sued?

Cheers!

I've never heard of anyone suing the Spore police. I doubt it can be done.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Judge says it is nobody’s fault. All a misunderstanding no harm. Small case lah! Why you all still gossiping about?

csi88

Alfrescian
Loyal
To step on the foot of a police officer cost $10,000 fine???? This incident proved that the DPP had not been able to prove any concrete evidence against the accused,hence the judge had to passed down such verdict.A total waste of court time.The judge was right to reject the appeal by the DPP

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
If there are doubts the case or the veracity of the Police Officer is in question, the judge must find the accused not guilty and acquit him.

This is police officer who was on duty and showed his warrant card when asked and yet was assaulted. And we have a Home Affairs Minister crying mother, father about assaults on public officials. What is the message here by the fine.

As said, if this was Singaporean, he would be counting bars.

To step on the foot of a police officer cost $10,000 fine???? This incident proved that the DPP had not been able to prove any concrete evidence against the accused,hence the judge had to passed down such verdict.A total waste of court time.The judge was right to reject the appeal by the DPP

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
These days its all abt dollars. 10k can go long way for the courts, cover part of judges expenses. You sent him to jail got to feed him and if somethng happen to him how!!! Rich Sinkies go court also only pay fined, only koyak Sinkies must face jail time. Where got true justice here.

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Useless police or otherwise, doesn't matter, they are merely a reflection of the material of the "elected" ministers and grain wasters. Big boss no balls, lackeys lagi no balls.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Useless police or otherwise, doesn't matter, they are merely a reflection of the material of the "elected" ministers and grain wasters. Big boss no balls, lackeys lagi no balls.
Sinkies fucking no balls. All you fucking loser sinkies