• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Joseph Schooling (upon failing to enter semi-finals), declares "Swimming is the hardest sport in the world!!! KNN!!!"

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Joseph Schooling (upon failing to enter semi-finals), declares "Swimming is the hardest sport in the world!!!"

0ae1caf0-b076-11e9-bfb7-73baf42e34f4.jpg

Try telling that to MMA fighters, such as Sage Northcutt, whose skull kena smashed into 8 fractured pieces and had to undergo a 9 hour surgery to save his life, or any combat sports fighter who kena a liver shot (like this chap in the video below vomiting blood non-stop). But of course, they're so lucky they're not into swimming, "the hardest sport in the world!!!"

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
He won Olympic Gold already for Singapore. He is a rare bird in a small country that has never produce any Olympic Gold. Doesn't need to live up to any standards anybody say.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
boss, then How to maintain a winning Edge. ???

just your One cent :biggrin:

Training for competitive swimming is one of the most arduous activities in the whole wide world. You are alone in your old self imposed exile for hours on end.

Few have the discipline or the mental aptitude over the long term.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He won Olympic Gold already for Singapore. He is a rare bird in a small country that has never produce any Olympic Gold. Doesn't need to live up to any standards anybody say.
Yes sinkie losers expect too much.
No support given then win on his own steam now all clamour to name him as hero and expect the earth

poore

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bet he also think NS is the toughest in the world,up til now still not intend to do. come on,be fair to us all. no respect and no joy for someone who wins a medal this way.look at Mok ying ren, doing his fair share and still taking part in marathons, no win I also salute him

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Training for competitive swimming is one of the most arduous activities in the whole wide world. You are alone in your old self imposed exile for hours on end.

Few have the discipline or the mental aptitude over the long term.

Thank you.

Agreed.

Schooling Should just opt for Early

Retirement

Ang Peng Siong.

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bet he also think NS is the toughest in the world,up til now still not intend to do. come on,be fair to us all. no respect and no joy for someone who wins a medal this way.look at Mok ying ren, doing his fair share and still taking part in marathons, no win I also salute him
Mok yin ren is a dr reputation at stake

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
His days are over. Should just retire. Another of his school mate in Texas who is younger than him is beating him in all events.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Those NS boys who burnt their weekends for NDP rehearsals also suffered a lot. :biggrin:

For the past few months/weeks, you could find them all over the Civic District on weekends. They were at Funan, Peninsula Plaza, Capitol Piazza, Chijmes, Raffles City, Suntec. :rolleyes: