• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Joseph Schooling (upon failing to enter semi-finals), declares "Swimming is the hardest sport in the world!!! KNN!!!"

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN his statement is only valid if competing in same event and need to give handicap e.g horse race KNN need to add iron bar or else always win cannot bet liao KNN in this case seems like he is asking for handicap KNN

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Simple truth is that he has too many distractions. Flying all the way back for some women wrestling match. Playing golf.
Making appearances for his sponsors, making motivational talks to DBS staff and clients, the list go on and on.
Better retire early, set up swim school, become private banker with DBS to serve fame-starved clients who want to be
able to say, " As I was telling Joe the other day...."

Jame Lye became private banker at Citi - not sure how good he really is.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Simple truth is that he has too many distractions. Flying all the way back for some women wrestling match. Playing golf.
Making appearances for his sponsors, making motivational talks to DBS staff and clients, the list go on and on.
Better retire early, set up swim school, become private banker with DBS to serve fame-starved clients who want to be

PLEASE SERVE NATIONAL SERVICE FIRST, hor :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Training for competitive swimming is one of the most arduous activities in the whole wide world. You are alone in your old self imposed exile for hours on end.

Few have the discipline or the mental aptitude over the long term.

What about track & field? High jumpers?

If Lin Dan and LCW managed to dominate Badminton for a decade or so, surely it’s not impossible to qualify for a final.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when some countries invade us are we going to flash Josephling GOLD medal and they will go WOW and stop ?Do your NS duties first

Another patriotic gong kia. If war really comes, you go ahead and charge the frontlines. :biggrin:

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aďd the following Sponsors :

1 . hugo boss
2. milo
3. brands Essence of chicken
4. osim
5. yeo's

https://mothership.sg/2016/08/14-br...eph-schooling-that-thankfully-did-not-happen/

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Private bankers are basically Salesmen only.
James lye is doing very well. Smart fellow knew how to monetise his ‘fame’. Heard he servicing a lot of rich indon tai tais

Baccara77

Alfrescian
Loyal
Notwithstanding recent failures, all credit to him for getting us our first and probably last Olympic gold medal.
The training may be tough, but if you think about the motivation - the number of girls who would queue up to offer you their pussies - you will realize that the training is much easier compared to BMT at Tekong.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Notwithstanding recent failures, all credit to him for getting us our first and probably last Olympic gold medal.

Yes, we should not forget his gold medal performance but I think it is certainly and not probably the one and only Olympic gold medal that Singapore is ever going to get.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I downgraded my perception of Hugo Boss after they hired this clown as a spokesperson / model.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...-with-hugo-boss-in-transition-to-pro-10076314

joseph-schooling-bugo-boss-pic-3.jpg