• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jolovan Wham has quite a track record.

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the rioters, Jolovan Wham went to UN and for the SMRT drivers involved in the illegal strike, he went to Hong Kong as reported in the Chinese newspapers: Jolovan Wham seems to enjoy the limelight and fraternizing with foreign powers to intervene in Singapore's Home Affairs.

ChenHaoNan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder he is a fan of George Michael, Andrew ridgeley or both?

image.jpg

jw5

Loyal
For the rioters, Jolovan Wham went to UN and for the SMRT drivers involved in the illegal strike, he went to Hong Kong as reported in the Chinese newspapers: Jolovan Wham seems to enjoy the limelight and fraternizing with foreign powers to intervene in Singapore's Home Affairs.

You should wake him up before you gogo, but he might want his freedom after last christmas.

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
1512535_598908896831789_1622964390_n.png

It's all orchestrated, coordinated and approached by #SDP-linked NGOs: Workfair, HOME & TWC2, helmed by SDP-linked personalities like Jolovan Wham, Vincent Wijeysingha, Alex Au & Teo Soh Lung. During the SMRT bus drivers illegal strike, Jolovan Wham and his gang of friends made videos accusing our brave men and women in blue for assaulting the SMRT strikers. The same plot is replaying now for those caught involved in the rioting.

As Bertha Hanson has observed in her blog, Jolovan Wham and his team is getting predictable as reports of abuse by the police emerges: [IT’S getting too predictable. Whenever there are arrests, there are allegations of police abuse. Then human rights groups will come out to protest and call for investigations, which the police will do. So it is with the case with those involved in the #LittleIndiaRiot. The police must be getting tired of having to investigate themselves.]

So the saga continues.: http://revonix.blogspot.sg/2013/12/singaporeans-first.html

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you extremist aka kopisai for highlighting this person.
Frankly before this I dun know who he was....
He seems to be an enemy of the state....
Anyone like him that can get vile pappies panties in a twist has my support.

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
385716_163005030505816_977533208_n.jpg

Things simply spin around SDP.

1. I saw a June 2012 article in TRE [1] where Jolovan Wham was mentioned. Wham admitted he instigated and supported the PRC foreign workers to protest outside Manpower Ministry? Fast forward to October 2012, TOC is now quarreling with Manpower Ministry over the issues of Panasonic PRC foreign workers. But, wasn't Jolovan Wham who first made noise about this Panasonic PRC workers issue? Why now suddeny become TOC's problem? It is now TOC's turn for the glory and limelight?

2. And everyone knows TOC is part of SDP

3. Jolovan Wham uploaded a SDP logo as his profile picture before GE2011 cooling off day.

4. Jolovan Wham and SDP CEC member Vincent Wijeysingha goes to airport together to send off a pretty lady? Great comradeship.

It's all about SDP. They are always needy for attention and sympathy?

GeylangPimp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you extremist aka kopisai for highlighting this person.
Frankly before this I dun know who he was....
He seems to be an enemy of the state....
Anyone like him that can get vile pappies panties in a twist has my support.

Hello Narong, is it confirm this extremist is kopisai? Can confirm not many people in Geylang asking me this question?