• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Johor tolong tolong Singapore & Malaysia governments to reopen borders

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Miti: Singapore-Malaysia’s full resumption of travel will contribute to GDP growth projections of 5.5-6.5pc​

Friday, 25 Mar 2022 10:15 AM MYT

Datuk Seri Mohamed Azmin Ali says the full resumption of land travel between Malaysia and Singapore could boost external trade and employment. ― Picture by Hari Anggara
Datuk Seri Mohamed Azmin Ali says the full resumption of land travel between Malaysia and Singapore could boost external trade and employment. ― Picture by Hari Anggara

Follow us on Instagram and subscribe to our Telegram channel for the latest updates.

KUALA LUMPUR, March 25 ― The full resumption of land travel between Malaysia and Singapore will catalyse business activities not only for the severely impacted tourism industry, but also provide a strong impetus for the post Covid-19 economic recovery.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope. It will create more jobs and opportunities. For example, you can be a jb property agent, jb pimp etc.
Now u give me hope.
My boss always said if I changed job, nobody will hire me, can only drive grab. JB Pimp is a good idea!!!!!

25 years ago, I used to surf ahmoi.com. The domain is gone now

74360587_2648475818553532_6893690537514106880_n.jpg

Last edited:

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal
tolong tolong

JOHOR BAHRU: Mr Mohd Muhsin Abu Baker, who manages a money changer store at B Point, could not believe that the Johor Bahru-Singapore land border will reopen at last, two years after the COVID-19 pandemic hit.
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asi...ng-apr-1-businesses-manpower-shortage-2585971
Apply for Malaysian Bank ATM card and exchange SGD to MYR at bank rate using app. No need give Money Changer a cut of the money. So convenient to have Malaysian ATM card and skip all the long queues at popular money changers