• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Johor tolong tolong Singapore & Malaysia governments to reopen borders

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia is looking to fully reopen its border with Singapore in January, said Malaysian Health Minister Adham Baba on Friday (11 September), according to a report by The Star. Speaking at the same event, Johor Chief Minister Hasni Mohammad said the state government would continue to push the federal government to open up the border with Singapore as soon as possible.

“Johor wants the border to be fully open for daily commuters and not just with the RGL and PCA Prior to RGL and PCA, there was already movement between the two countries, with Malaysia sending cargo containing medical and food supplies,” he said.

As of 31 August, 320 individuals had travelled to and from Singapore under RGL and another 8,270 under the PCA, according to Hasni.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/malaysia-...th-singapore-in-january-report-084446342.html

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jialat lah bro. Almost 6 mths leow not step into my jb home. But manage to contact the Estate mgmt to cut those grasses (corner unit). But inside my hse no help. Just hope all is well n no damages.
i also cant go out to check on my outside sgp home
sian :(