• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious John Tan Paid $20.80 For A Loaf Of Bread At Wu Pao Chun Bakery In Singapore! Super Worth It!!

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's time for Singapore to impose a sugar tax. These highly sugared and unhealthy beverages will lead to a spike in diabetes and kidney failures.

The extra revenue from sugar tax can be used to offset impending GST increase.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Novelty factor won't last long.

They will be out of business before their lease expires.

Breadtalk getting desperate. Need super normal profits to survive. And with the economy headed to the shitters, it's really terrible timing on their part.
keen analysis. now for the celebratory huat arrhhhhhh!!! :laugh:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's time for Singapore to impose a sugar tax. These highly sugared and unhealthy beverages will lead to a spike in diabetes and kidney failures.

The extra revenue from sugar tax can be used to offset impending GST increase.
I hope not bcos I enjoy a sugary drink once in a while. I prefer the implementation of Soylent Green. When get all these illnesses just go for the ultimate cure. Than no worries

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope not bcos I enjoy a sugary drink once in a while. I prefer the implementation of Soylent Green. When get all these illnesses just go for the ultimate cure. Than no worries

Once in a while should be fine. It'll affect those who drink more than one sweet beverage a day.

Tobacco and alcohol is bad so they tax it to reduce consumption.

Why not sugar?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once in a while should be fine. It'll affect those who drink more than one sweet beverage a day.

Tobacco and alcohol is bad so they tax it to reduce consumption.

Why not sugar?
Alot of food have sugar etc. N there are no alternatives or the alternatives are expensive. If a sugar tax is impose everything goes up again. N pap will leech more n suck more from the populace

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alot of food have sugar etc. N there are no alternatives or the alternatives are expensive. If a sugar tax is impose everything goes up again. N pap will leech more n suck more from the populace

Yes that is a good thing. The people must be pushed to the brink before they wake up their bloody idea.

Tax everything, drive up cost of living, eventually we will change the government.

Now we are like lobsters slow cooking in the pot.

Crank up the heat I say! Let's go for 20% GST

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
" BreadTalk has stopped selling its "freshly prepared" soya bean milk after a photograph showing a staff member filling up plastic bottles with Yeo's brand soya bean milk
made its rounds on the Internet.
When contacted by The Straits Times yesterday, the confectionery chain admitted it buys the drink in one-litre packets from beverage giant Yeo Hiap Seng in bulk,
repackages it into bottles with the words "freshly prepared" on them, seals the bottles, and then sells them."

https://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/food/breadtalk-says-sorry-for-not-so-fresh-soya-milk

The above says it all.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
One Bread cost $20.00??? hope they closed shop soon especially join venture with Break Can not Talk!!

Due to economic down turn Peasants are out of Jobs , Foreign Trash are taking over! Fcuk the bloody party

VTO on the next erection!!

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes that is a good thing. The people must be pushed to the brink before they wake up their bloody idea.

Tax everything, drive up cost of living, eventually we will change the government.

Now we are like lobsters slow cooking in the pot.

Crank up the heat I say! Let's go for 20% GST
and ... huat arrghgghghghhhhh! :roflmao:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you for the news, but there is no need to brag.
The subject heading could be, "The bread at the newly opened XYZ Bakery, is worth the $yy.