• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jocelyn Chia defends MH370 joke, says ‘people take jokes way too seriously’

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Something for the low IQ Sinkies and jiuhu folks who don't understand what standup comedy is about.

Dracula

Alfrescian
Loyal
353444114.jpg

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fisherman who 'found wing' of missing Malaysian Airlines flight MH370 was 'snubbed' by authorities
MH370 memorial
Getty

Olver claimed that he was ready to give the authorities the exact coordinates of the location where he had discovered the wreckage.

He added the part was so big and heavy that the note of his trawler's engine had deepened and exhausted as they tried to tow it over to the surface.

The fisherman said: "It was a bloody great wing of a big jet airliner.

"I've questioned myself; I've looked for a way out of this. I wish to Christ I'd never seen the thing... but there it is. It was a jet's wing."

LATEST DEVELOPMENTS:

ADVERTISEMENT

The flight has become one of the biggest mysteries in modern aviation

Getty

Kate and William's 'lazy' reputation has left Royal Family without 'star players'
George Currie was accompanying Olver during the alleged uncoveirng.

The now 69-year-old said: "It was incredibly heavy and awkward. It stretched out the net and ripped it. It was too big to get up on the deck.

"As soon as I saw it I knew what it was. It was obviously a wing, or a big part of it, from a commercial plane. It was white, and obviously not from a military jet or a little plane."

Olver estimates the area where he made the discovery is about 55 kilometres west of the South Australian costal town of Robe.

Most Read
UK snow forecast: New weather map shows heavy blanket over whole country with Sudden Stratospheri...