• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jobless PMETs getting younger by the days......

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In every election, there's already 50% hardcore MIW supporters.
But why those 20% still voted for them?
Don't tell me they are not aware of what's going on with the job market?
Kiasi and Kiasu is all I can say about local sinkies. We are just to reluctant to change.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
In every election, there's already 50% hardcore MIW supporters.
But why those 20% still voted for them?
Don't tell me they are not aware of what's going on with the job market?
Kiasi and Kiasu is all I can say about local sinkies. We are just to reluctant to change.

Dun worry. The PAP will create more gubberment jobs for 70% sinkies who voted for them. If not, next election become only 40%! :eek:

beegs

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you kick out the FTs, then your job probably would not exist in the first place. without more details, we can only guess.

im sure the gov knows ur feelings and to them, getting FTs in so that you can have a job, is better than you having no job at all. like the 2 letter writers.

u are very wrong ,FT staff do not know their job well,
They assign task to me,once done well
they take credit,email to their boss and report.
If job is not done to specs,then put the blame to SG workers.
A SG manager expect a market rate pay ,not like FT willing to
be paid lower,They promote their own ppl and by pass SG staff
Getting FT means ,they bring in their own ppl and let SG staff
has those lower app.job.They are taking away jobs not creating Jobs.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you kick out the FTs, then your job probably would not exist in the first place. without more details, we can only guess.

im sure the gov knows ur feelings and to them, getting FTs in so that you can have a job, is better than you having no job at all. like the 2 letter writers.

We will never know what would have happened if these so called foreign talents never made it to Spore.:confused:

However with the way things are currently, we now have all sorts of problems like gambling which has led to the ah long problem, rampant crime which we do not know about because the media is under reporting it, unemployed Sporeans,...

I still remember the good old days when Spore only had a population of less than 3 million people. It was easier for people back then to find jobs rather than with today's 5+ million. Do remember that Sporeans are not making babies. They are in fact leaving for greener pastures.

So what is the root cause of all our problems:confused:
Many were turned off by LKY's one party rule & they voted with their feet. Don't forget that it was LKY's stop at 2 policy that created a shortage of Sporeans.

Now we have Lee jr screwing Sporeans on a larger scale. God help Sporeans, the real Sporeans & not the so called new Sporeans.

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
What are these retrenched and unemployed PMETs (or ex-PMETs) writing to Gilbert Goh ?

What can Gilbert Goh do ?

They should write to the Prime Minister or Opposition Leader in Parliament.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What are these retrenched and unemployed PMETs (or ex-PMETs) writing to Gilbert Goh ?

What can Gilbert Goh do ?

They should write to the Prime Minister or Opposition Leader in Parliament.

Bro exactly what I gonna post.
I think Gilbert himself write one la

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hi choot, I don't think he is so free to write the stories.....
But it is indeed worrying if the stories are true....as we are seeing the displacement of Singaporeans PMETs in the thirties now.....

Used to be the fifties.....forties, now, even thirties.......'what's next?

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
We will never know what would have happened if these so called foreign talents never made it to Spore.:confused:

However with the way things are currently, we now have all sorts of problems like gambling which has led to the ah long problem, rampant crime which we do not know about because the media is under reporting it, unemployed Sporeans,...

I still remember the good old days when Spore only had a population of less than 3 million people. It was easier for people back then to find jobs rather than with today's 5+ million. Do remember that Sporeans are not making babies. They are in fact leaving for greener pastures.

So what is the root cause of all our problems:confused:
Many were turned off by LKY's one party rule & they voted with their feet. Don't forget that it was LKY's stop at 2 policy that created a shortage of Sporeans.

Now we have Lee jr screwing Sporeans on a larger scale. God help Sporeans, the real Sporeans & not the so called new Sporeans.

You can say what you like but 70% love Lee Junior policies, and the mandate given to Lee Junior to screw us has been nothing but resounding.

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal

Obviously Gilbert Goh is not the answer to PMETs losing jobs to FTs.

Gilbert should edit the Contact Form on the contact page of his website to include a compulsory text box that requires the person emailing Gilbert to indicate the party he or she voted for during the last election.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun worry 1000 jobs for engineers BUT 999 go to f trashes as govt is champion of free market forces except fake degrees ..........